Rate the trophy difficulty...  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_65.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.28

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with most. I'd say 6-7/10 for casual gamers, but for fighting game fans this doesn't even come close to the standards set by others (i think it is a 3/10 for fighting game fans). If you can beat all of the missions, the rest is easy. It just takes time.

Still don't have the plat yet though; i still need to grind those moves, get 500 online battles and 100 online wins. Probably another 20 hours right there. It is a good think i really like this game, or this might be extremely annoying...

I gave it a 6. I don't have the plat yet, but all I have left is grinding out my Super Arts, Cross Arts, and Cross Assaults in VS with 2 controllers. I'll have it one night this week for sure. All the online trophies are easily boosted with a dedicated boosting partner, they're just time consuming.

Most titles can be earned from trials, and the trials themselves aren''t too bad. At least we didn't have to do them all.

Like most are saying, the missions are the hardest part by far. Especially #19, it took me a couple hours on that one alone, maybe I just suck though LOL! :cool:

Much like everyone else I voted the game a 6/10 the only reason for the difficulty to be even this "high" is because of Mission mode but once you have the right strategies they become much easier to knock out. Everything else besides this is pretty easy, online is easily boostable, trails were reduced to childs play, the "finishes" may be a grind but at least we have gems to give us more of an edge.

Okay compared to other fighters, this one is a 2/10 in difficulty. However I will not give it that score. As a game it is not very hard to platinum but it is time consuming, the hardest part of this trophy is the missions. Missions 17,19 and 20 are the hardest thing about this game. It is very time consuming but still easy. I think im gonna give this game a 7/10.

If you had to do all the trials though and gold rank all the missions and get all the titles, well probably no one would have plat...

How the hell do you guys do the charge characters trials on pad? There is no shortcut lol.

And yeah, mission mode the hardest bit in this game.

If you had to do all the trials though and gold rank all the missions and get all the titles, well probably no one would have plat...

How the hell do you guys do the charge characters trials on pad? There is no shortcut lol.

Wrong. Even if this was the case, this plat would still be easier than SF4/SSF4. And tons of people have already platted those 2.

hell no,this easier fighting game to doing trials even the missions not hard as u say just annoying.

did u guys even read his post at all? he said getting gold on all missions. maybe you guys are god gamers or something but i dont think i got any gold for any of the missions.

and tons of ppl have platted sf4/ssf4? data from YGC... this 2 games are already out for quite a long time and still less than 1000 people had platted the game and it's still lesser than 2% plat rate and u called that 'TONS'? lol

anyway, enough of OT. i will give this a 6 although i havent got the plat yet. :D

did u guys even read his post at all? he said getting gold on all missions. maybe you guys are god gamers or something but i dont think i got any gold for any of the missions.

and tons of ppl have platted sf4/ssf4? data from YGC... this 2 games are already out for quite a long time and still less than 1000 people had platted the game and it's still lesser than 2% plat rate and u called that 'TONS'? lol

anyway, enough of OT. i will give this a 6 although i havent got the plat yet. :D

Then why vote :p

Then why vote :p

Stop being cheeky DP21 to a558Ra1N =p You know this is more time consuming than difficult plat.

Btw, you really gonna get ng3? Seems to be a massive stepdown from sigma2.

Oh and hats off to you guys if you can get gold on all missions and be bothered to rankup with the online - its quite laggy for me =p. Back to doing vega's trials...

7/10

I got my SC V Plat easily, it only had 2 real grinds and some annoying online trophies... this however has the following:

Annoying missions

Hard Trials(Just realised it's only 300 to do... then cross this point out :p)

Endless Grinding for Pandora, Cross Art etc

Much more Online Wins required

I don't know how people think this is easier than SC V, tell me your secret plz >_<

Edited by Syn717