Mission #20 is so long!

SiC

Just finished this long mission. You need to fight against every tag team + the dream team, Akuma/Ogre too. I think the fights are not so hard, but 19 round it's a lot and you must manage your health cleverly. "Harmonize" and "Life Force" gems can helps too. Here is the list:

1.Abel/Guile 2.Steve/Hwo 3.Rolento/Ibuki 4.Bob/Julia 5.Dhalsim/Sagat 6.Asuka/Lili 7.Paul/Law 8.Poison/Hugo 9.Balrog/Vega 10.Jin/Xia

11.Yoshi/Raven 12.Chun/Cammy 13.King/Marduk 14.Gief/Rufus 15.Hei/Kuma 16.Bison/Juri 17.Kazuya/Nina 18.Ryu/Ken 19.Akuma/Ogre

Edited by (SiC)

Any exploit against the AI? SSFIV had Zangief's Lariat but now, they know how to counter it.

What is the best Gem combination against the AI? I have the World Warrior Pack.

There really is no best combination. It just depends on your fighting style. Don't fight stupid and you should be fine. The missions were relatively easy. The only one that took me more than five tries was 19, when you're basically fighting Shin Akuma with infinite meter and gems :rant:

• 3 weeks later...

I´m in that mission, sometimes reach o Ryu and Ken almosto with full energy bar, but those fuckers manage to defeat me, I can´t spam the patriot circle with Rolento they block it and ... well you know what happens after that, the fireball trick doesn´t work they feel very good coming after me to kick my ass, well I suppose that one of these months or years I will defeat them.

Practice a combo with a character with mixed moveset. Well, i guess since i use tekken characters more, it was easier. Use a high low hitting move and the AI eats it most of the time.

Say heihachi, do his mixup combo (forward lp, mp -> hp -> dp lp -> hp -> dp mk, hp) and most of the time ai will eat it for good damage.

But yeah, it depends on your playing style. Ryu and Ken are the real challenge as they are a difficulty higher. Ogre eats combos like a retard and Akuma has low health (unlike mission 19 where he is a cheap spammer).

Yes, worst mission, i was trying it 3 hours, kazuya is bullshit, and ryu and ken are bullshits too...... noway :(

Use Zangief with a Super Easy Input Gem and Ryu.

Zangief can handle many characters and Ryu can handle almost everyone as well plus those who are more difficult for Zangief.

Ryu and Ken are fine with Zangief. Use Lariat when they come near and then in mid range when they are about to stand up use Zangief's Atomic Suplex. This normally works very well.

But it just totally random, sometime i do perfect on asuka, sometime is asuka much harder, same with each character. And i hate how it is long, i prefer 1 ultraoverpowered enemy than these 19 teams :(.

Zangief's success is not random. When you do the input of his Suplex in mid range there is a very good chance that you grab the enemies before they jump or whatever. Of course it is "random", because your enemies can do something different but normally it works - especially short after your enemies stand up like I have mentioned. I have tried mission 20 with Zangief for a very long time so you can believe me. And for Bison for example you should use a character like Ryu. For Poison and for Zangief as opponents you should use Zangief's Lariat in mid range, however. But Zangief can also be attack very successful with a mid range Atomic Suplex of Zangief or whatever the move is called. I would use Lariat more often however when he uses Banishing Flat because when you walk to Zangief it is still possible that he will use his Spinning Pile Driver. Normally he will not do hat to often when you walk to him because of your own Zangief's move but it can still happen.

19 battles are long but with Zangief most of the battles can be way easier normally.

Edited by Cetra

Iam using zangief and rolento, zangief beat most of opponents easily, but sometimes some opponent went crazy. Difficult parts - Chun li, bison, kazuya and ryu and ken. Its not really hard, but its really annoying replaying battles which you did already.

EDIT: NOW THEY WENT ALL CRAZY, NOW I CANT PAST FIRST FEW OPPONENTS, WHO MADE THIS BULLSHIT, WORST AI EVER.

Edited by klujma

And worst is when i see all those people - haha only challenging thing in this game is mission 19, bullshit.

I CAN SAY, WHEN SOMETHING IS HARD FOR ME. Really! But this is random, RANDOM, its not hard, yes you are right its easy. I know that you will never trust me, but challenge really changed. I always get to fight 13-16, than all AI went crazy, from than i cant past first few battles.

I know that if i will play it like 2 hours more i will do it, but i cant pass other 2 hours on this movie.

When i broke it, i was sad because of money. After 3 minutes i was so happy that i havent this bullshit anymore. It was best i can do for me.

This is really my personal problem, anyway thanks for the tips!

this mission is not hard at all the AI seems dumb on the particular mission. I though is was short to be honest. compare to Sf4 survival on hard where you had to do 40 matches to get gold. Also imagine if they made you get gold on theses challenges now that would of been super hard and a lot ppl wont had the plat.

Most got gold on SF4 cause of Zangied lariat, including myself otherwise it would have been extremely hard.

Most got gold on SF4 cause of Zangied lariat, including myself otherwise it would have been extremely hard.

Yeah, Lariat Spam was more effective in that game. I tried this here and the computer just wrecked me. I pulled through with my main team eventually.

• 6 months later...

I honestly didn't think this was nearly as hard as people made it out to be. I was expecting it to take me dozens of tries, but I beat it on my fourth try. The first try I got to Bison and Juri, and I even beat Akuma and Ogre the first time I reached their stage. It actually took me much longer to beat the "Defeat Kuma via perfect" mission.

I used Ryu and Ken, and I basically would just jump at the opponent and hit them with a hard kick, followed by two crouching punches, and then a sweeping kick. The first kick and punch usually connected, and even if they didn't, the second punch and sweep would always connect. I also tried as often as possible to defeat the first opponent before they could tag their partner in.

I was looking at these 20 missions as the one trophy that might keep me from getting the platinum, but that's not really a problem anymore. :D

Edited by Cartrite12