Review this Game!

What would you rate this game?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate this game?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8671/gamereviewthreadheader.png

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2981/averagereviewscorena.png

Average Game Rating = N/A

How To Review

1. Please don't post a review without having played the game first!
  2. Please don't post a review unless you have played alot of hours or have completed the game.
  3. Please DON'T write any spoilers. If in doubt contact me.
  4. Only write about the multiplayer aspect in the 'Multiplayer Experience' heading.
  5. Please put a description in each section & then rate it out of 10.
  6. Do not review on the trophy aspect of the game.
  7. Anybody can review, you dont have to write a huge review. Just your thoughts on the game.
  8. Review what YOU think & don’t be influenced by others.

Template

Story:

Gameplay:

Controls:

Graphics:

Sound (Gameplay):

Sound (Music):

Wow Factor:

Replay Value:

Multiplayer Experience:

Rent or Buy this Game?

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: Use the Poll!

Please Use the above as a template for your review. But if you want you can add your own titles. Remember to use the poll!

NOTE: This is not a discussion thread, please only post your reviews. Any other posts will be deleted.

Please don't create these type of threads yourself, If you need further assistance contact:

:psn: Harry94

:psn: OLIVERMC97

i give it a 6 mostly becasue from what i saw last night at gamestop and playing it at my step bro house too many god dam ryu and kens doing the same shit its like street fighter 4 all over again. now if you offline it gets a 8 becasue the cpus dont act like assclown and do the same moves over and over again and the story i like but what kills it for me is the cheap online players who just do the same shit but that is what i think i have more fun with mk. now when tekken tag 2 comes out that be better no cheap ryu and ken players who just do the same shit. but that is what i think i keep playing street fighter 2 on my arcade machine till. so i know i got hate mail comeing for this which im ok with

Story: 10

I enjoy the stories and the videos at the end, only wish there was a theater

to watch them whenever i want.

Gameplay: 10

I like to play Street Fighter and I like to play Tekken so this mashup is

pretty amazing for me

Controls: 9

Of course you'll want to customize the layout, the controls are nice and

smooth I just don't like the timing

Graphics: 10

Nice art, love the flashy finishes and the way the super combos and such

look.

Sound (Gameplay): 8

There may be times where your character says the same thing while being

hit, a little annoying but the english voices could also use some work.

Sound (Music): 10

I enjoy the music as well as the change of pace when your health gets low

Replay Value: 9

You'll want to keep playing to unlock titles and learn how to use other

fighters rather than just using the same two characters

Multiplayer Experience: 8

Online is great but it gets a bit laggy when you play mostly in scramble

mode. Joining teams with a friend or random is fun too so make sure

to do that

Rent or Buy this Game?

Since you want my opinion so bad I say go for the buy. I love playing

fighting games in general but these two are my favorite. I've played

practically all of their versions. Besides lots of characters, DLC, online

play with friends forming unstoppable teams.

Final Score: 9

Edited by Cronos The Titan

Story:7 Classic Fighting game story. You play arcade mode, beat people up, beat a final boss. Then get a short cutscene. Really well created cutscene in this case. But dosent really do much to the game itself.

Gameplay:10 Nothing but great gameplay. Easy to get into, even if you aint familiar with Street Fighter.

Controls:8 Good and easy controls. Easy to learn, and easy to pull of combos thanks to the new system.

Graphics:10Looking great as always. Beatiful backgrounds and really well created animations for every single fighter.

Sound (Gameplay):8 The Sound is superb, beside from same quotes over and over again from the characters.

Sound (Music):9 Great music choice for every character and levels. However it got some issues during online play, with the music keep cutting out, and it happens alot.

Replay Value:9 There is alot to do in SFxT. You wont get bored of it if you like fighting games. 20 trials for each characters, missions and arcade mode.

Multiplayer Experience:8 Can be rough getting started in MP. Sometime you get put up against players that are playing way better then you. And sometimes it can take some time to find a match. And of course there is the lag. It seems like there is lag from players and from Capcoms side. Even if you sit on the same connection next to each other, you can get some random lagspikes.

Rent or Buy this Game? If you like fighting games, then this is a must buy. Lots of stuff to do in it. I really enjoy fighting games, but this one takes the top. Will be even better once the online issues gets patched. Wont regret buying it at all if you are into the fighting game genre. Just beware of all the dlc suddenly coming. Bunch of new characters, costumes and colours. They will probably cost alot if you want them all.

Final Score9

Edited by Rawanz

Why don't you two settle this by playing matches or something lol.

Anyway I'm going to give the overall game a 9/10. I don't play fighting games for the story. If you're in this for the trophies, then it's definitely a grind, but relatively easy. The only complaint I have is the gem system. That's just my own personal taste. I'm more old school, but the idea is to make this game fun for everyone.

Story: 5 There's no story mode, but the arcade story is forgettable... unimportant, bland, generic.

Gameplay: 8 Good... scramble mode is hilarious with friends...everything else seems on par with most fighting games if not better.

Controls: 7 My friend was having problems with pad, because he had a hard time doing all three punches at once, but if you have stick its easier. I guess if you're more experienced its easier than someone who's not familiar with fighting games.

Graphics: 7 The game looks good, but its no different than SSFIV... they must really love that style and theme...it just feels reused, the same text the same style... nothing new...i was hoping for something different to coincide with the tekken aspect of the game.

Sound (Gameplay): 7 Nothing really stands out, although the sound when fighting online is glitched. I liked the voice actors (i cant for the life of me understand why everyone insist on using the Japanese voices...i think the dubbed actors did good plus i can actually understand what they're saying)

Sound (Music): 6 Nothing really stands out, stage themes are great, but i would much prefer character themes.

Wow Factor: 9 I think its very interesting to see how the Tekken characters translate into this game...i think there are a lot of interesting aspects to this game (gems, pandora, etc) but right now they seem to fall flat and be underutilized.

Replay Value: 8 Good. as good as any other fighter.

Multiplayer Experience: 9 I like that you can actually team up with other players to play matches. I got disconnected a couple of times, but not often enough to point the finger at the game...but the sound is glitched unless they purposely omitted the sound online so to make online play smoother?

Rent or Buy this Game? 8 Hard to say...Rent if you're a casual fighter, buy if you like and invest time in fighters. I wouldn't say it's noob friendly...but its not too difficult to get a grasp of...there's a tutorial to teach you the basics...but i just dont think there's enough offline content for casual play if that's what you're into. most of the people online are pretty intermediate/advance and have experience with fighting games.

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: 7.4 - there's no story mode, arcade mode is forgettable and there's really no personalized character ending just a block of text explaining the end...and what's with the lack of stages...??? need more stages!!! (altering an existing stage is not a new stage), more customization options PLEASE! i would love alternate costumes too, but capcom has a history with making those paid dlc... overall im having fun

i rated 10 because is a great game. GRAPHICS- 10 loved it very stylish backgrounds and characters looks nice SOUND-9 on MP you cant hear it at all STORY-9 there no story only arcade but i love it MP- 6 VERY LAGGY CAPCOM FIX THIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overall Score- 10 Very fun/Epic game easy Plat tho... Controls-10 easy to get used to if you are new to fighting games Wow Factor 10- i didnt expect to be this epic! And interesting new things ^^Rent or buy - definitely buy is to good to be played a few days

Edited by xDjMoNsTa
send it by mistake ^^