XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
HiryuMK

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Jack of All Trades   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default The 12 ''DLC'' characters are COMPLETE and IN the disc with gameplay videos.

The 12 ''DLC'' characters and costumes are actually complete and in the disc with gameplay videos to show them in action on consoles.

ShiroiKaze who hacked the 360 version of this game, found data in the disc for the DLCs, meaning they were all in the disc all that time. He post more info in the comment section that I quoted in Italic and bolded the important part.

The Sony characters are also accessible in the 360, meaning Capcom didn't bother deleting their data in the 360 copies.

Models for Street Fighter X Tekken of characters and alternate costumes from the Xbox 360 disc

Posted by ShiroiKaze on March 3, 2012 at 7:17 p.m. #45

they are totally complete... fully rigged, animation files, voice files, etc... I wasn't able to get the textures to display properly with the software I was using... they just appear as normal maps like on Abel.... expect these characters to be fully playable on hacked consoles in the near future, should be possible by just hex editing

Posted by ShiroiKaze on March 3, 2012 at 8:56 p.m. #119

The textures turn out to be a little wonky because everyone also has a pandora texture layered in... not worth the time it would take to figure out how to correct this is software that was designed for ripping sf4 models. You will without a doubt be seeing gameplay vids either from me or someone else soon.

Posted by ShiroiKaze on March 3, 2012 at 9:08 p.m. #125

I was lucky enough to get these models off the game somewhat easily... I just used existing tools designed for modding Street Fighter 4. A lot of the file formats are the same... except textures are layered DDS files like those found in Soul Calibur. Also the software doesn't properly display animation... I tested it on known finshed characters like Ryu and also on Elena... both have complete sets of animation, however the software I'm using doesn't display it properly... piece of the geometry goes nuts. Again this is not because the characters are incomplete, it's just there aren't viewer tools geared specifically towards this game yet.

Character Select with all DLC characters and costumes.

Screenshots

GAMEPLAY VIDEOS:

RIVAL VIDEOS:

PROLOGUES & ENDINGS VIDEOS:

DLC COSTUMES & SUPER ARTS/CROSS ARTS VIDEOS

Last edited by HiryuMK; 08-22-2014 at 02:20 PM.
HiryuMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
Lara Soft

lmfao! wow... i dont even know what to say. the fact that these are FINISHED and ready to go and that they're making us wait til fall to release them along with the vita version is just...

Old 03-05-2012, 01:48 AM   #3
ChrisBalrog
Banned

I wonder what the Capcom defenders has to say about this beside them being blind sheep who buy anything thrown at them.
ChrisBalrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:57 AM   #4
HiryuMK

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Jack of All Trades   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Videos gameplay are out, Elena & Blanka available now but they are not from ShiroiKaze which is why the character select portrait are not available as you can see them clearly in the screenshot from Zawashima5.

Videos and screenshot updated in my original post.

UPDATE: Elena's and Blanka's video were taken out by Capcom.

Last edited by HiryuMK; 03-05-2012 at 04:40 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:24 AM   #5
brandaman69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBalrog View Post
I wonder what the Capcom defenders has to say about this beside them being blind sheep who buy anything thrown at them.
i am a blind sheep who will buy anything capcom throws at me also anything with the words street fighter or ken masters in fact a bought a energy drink yesterday that said ken's fierce dragon punch with his hand on fire it tasted like crap but I still wasn't ashamed of my purchase because I am a sheep BAHHHHHH
Old 03-05-2012, 05:32 AM   #6
Rafie

Wow so far from that headshot of Cody...his alternate looks like he use to sing YMCA back in the day. LOL Let's hope not. Cody is way too cool for that!
Old 03-05-2012, 06:42 AM   #7
Brownchikano

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Wait...but they charging us for this 12 DLC characters arent they....?
Brownchikano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:29 AM   #8
NomadDragon

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownchikano View Post
You bet your arse they will It's Capcom, what do you expect? Since they can't make a super ultimate version of the game, they might as well have a ton of dlc. If it's like MvC3, then characters will be around 9$ a piece. Lol
Old 03-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #9
HiryuMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownchikano View Post
Yes, SSFIV's dlc costumes were also in disc (except the Ultra pack) and UMvC3's dlc costumes were too.

Last edited by HiryuMK; 03-05-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #10
GhostOnFire

I mean is this game really worth it?......I'm debating picking it up tomorrow, but capcom has already beaten my ass thoroughly with all the ssf4 and marvel. I might just go with mlb the show or naruto, something different, where I'm not compelled to keep buying dlc. (Just my thoughts)
GhostOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote