Street Fighter V slated for spring 2016

vava

• 4 months later...

Question for those who got their code and downloaded.

Does the Beta appears in your ''Download List'' in case we need to re-download it. I am not sure if the others Beta will use the same data file or require a new download.

Is it known if we get exclusive bonus contents once the game is out for Beta owners? Other games that has Beta usually let your carry your progress made in the Beta or give exclusive bonus. So I am not sure if this is the same for SFV.

Question for those who got their code and downloaded.

Does the Beta appears in your ''Download List'' in case we need to re-download it. I am not sure if the others Beta will use the same data file or require a new download.

Is it known if we get exclusive bonus contents once the game is out for Beta owners? Other games that has Beta usually let your carry your progress made in the Beta or give exclusive bonus. So I am not sure if this is the same for SFV.

No info on stuff carrying over, or bonus for Beta testers.

And yes, it shows in your Libary/Download list. So you can re-download it. But as you said, who knows if Beta 2 and 3 is gonna use the same version, or just allow us to download a patch.

No info on stuff carrying over, or bonus for Beta testers.

And yes, it shows in your Libary/Download list. So you can re-download it. But as you said, who knows if Beta 2 and 3 is gonna use the same version, or just allow us to download a patch.

There's already an update for the beta client so I'm assuming they'll just update it.

It's beta not working? So many YouTube's complaining, black screens. I just got off work and see this going on.

Right now, as writing this, no. There's maintencence, as they said there would be for 3-4hours. But I know earlier when it launched I had a few issues with a black, infinite loading screen. But it's a beta. People need to stop their bitching. It's a beta for a reason.

Right now, as writing this, no. There's maintencence, as they said there would be for 3-4hours. But I know earlier when it launched I had a few issues with a black, infinite loading screen. But it's a beta. People need to stop their bitching. It's a beta for a reason.

Now they're saying it's indefinite.

Street Fighter V

I chalk it up to just being Capcom's bad servers (which this was a beta to test their net code so it's not a surprise) and hopefully they will sort it soon but it doesn't look so good going from 3-4 hours to now "whenever we can get it fixed".

I agree as well about people bitching about betas, they're expected to have issues.

Here's hoping we even get it at all lol.

Edit: Since I read it earlier indefinite was taken out (I think?) but still no set time.

Edit 2: An update from a different site (Gamespot) Also added:

"[update 2: Capcom has issued an apology, after determining that the Street Fighter 5 Beta problems will be best resolved by switching the servers off for an extended period. It also said it will inform players of the "date" when the servers switch back on, implying that the beta issues may not be resolved in a matter of hours.

"We apologise for the ongoing issues that users have been experiencing with the Street Fighter 5 beta test. In order to allow us to fix the issues as quickly as possible, we are going to initiate a period of extended maintenance, during which time the beta will be unavailable to all users.

"We will let you know the date on which the closed beta test will re-open once all problems have been fixed. We sincerely apologise for having to bring this unfortunate news to you. Thank you for your patience. Please stay tuned for further updates." Update Ends.]"

So it may not be for a few days at the very least. Bummer and a half.

Edited by SneakyWhite

• 6 months later...