XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
sas

Default Platinum Trophy

has anyone got Platinum Trophy yet i was going for it but im not any more is 2 fucking hard 2 get
sas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
bleeds

dont think anyone will have it yet, gold challenges will be very hard, so will trial normal and hard as you have to do the combo with every character.also get all icons and titles might prove to be harder then people first thought even though there only bronzes.seems like you have to do certain stuff to get them.respect to anyone that gets it.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #3
Metapower

In order to get the all titles trophy you must get a medal in all trials with all characters.Even if you are a pro this will take a lot of time and patience.And then you will have all the rest of time cosuming , patience consuming and skill requiered trophies , wich are most of them.For me, an average player this is an impossible platinum , even if I would have a whole year to do it I doubt I will get it.Good luck for the skilled player who will go for it.
Metapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
xdragonelite

Send a message via AIM to xdragonelite Send a message via MSN to xdragonelite Send a message via Yahoo to xdragonelite

im gonna try to go for it since im a gigantic sf fan (hell im listening to the stage music overclocked remix style as i type) but im really nervous about the time trials and survivor challenges.
xdragonelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
Psychodrama

I'm betting out of everyone who owns this game, out of all the copies sold and will be sold, only a handful will achieve platinum for this.

Def one of the harder platinums out there. The trial mode is what kills it for me, extremely hard and you have to master every single fighter! I'm all for a challenge and hard to get trophies but to me this is just ridiculous to ask of anyone.

Actually I'm betting there will be less than 25 ppl ever to get platinum in this game thats how time consuming and hard I think it is.
Psychodrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:03 PM   #6
aliensNmycloset

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

i was one of the first to platinum MKDC and i'm going for street fighter as well. the survivor challenges haven't been a big deal at all for me, it's just the other challenges that are tricky. I'll get it tho...hopefully

my ten proudest plats
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2_________Warhawk
Guitar Hero Van Halen________Guitar Hero Metallica
Wipeout HD_________________Mirror's Edge
Street Fighter 4_____________SSf4
MKvsDC____________________F.E.A.R. 2
Blank Friend Requests Will be Deleted

aliensNmycloset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:14 PM   #7
sas

Plus like geting Platinum on games i dont like giveing up but this game is hard
sas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #8
Split

Trial mode is clearly the hardest goal to accomplish on this title. I've had no problems in time/survival trials, but can't seem to get past the 3rd hard trial challenge on ANY character. This one's gonna be tough.
Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:21 PM   #9
NeoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensNmycloset View Post
i was one of the first to platinum MKDC and i'm going for street fighter as well. the survivor challenges haven't been a big deal at all for me, it's just the other challenges that are tricky. I'll get it tho...hopefully

I also have platinum on MKvsDC, so far I have 31% on street fighter. It will take time but I may have it. The only thing that will slow me down is the trial challenges.
NeoZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:35 PM   #10
GUYVER37

There's pretty much no chance of me getting this.
GUYVER37 is offline   Reply With Quote