Platinum Trophy

sas

dont think anyone will have it yet, gold challenges will be very hard, so will trial normal and hard as you have to do the combo with every character.also get all icons and titles might prove to be harder then people first thought even though there only bronzes.seems like you have to do certain stuff to get them.respect to anyone that gets it.

In order to get the all titles trophy you must get a medal in all trials with all characters.Even if you are a pro this will take a lot of time and patience.And then you will have all the rest of time cosuming , patience consuming and skill requiered trophies , wich are most of them.For me, an average player this is an impossible platinum , even if I would have a whole year to do it I doubt I will get it.Good luck for the skilled player who will go for it.

I'm betting out of everyone who owns this game, out of all the copies sold and will be sold, only a handful will achieve platinum for this.

Def one of the harder platinums out there. The trial mode is what kills it for me, extremely hard and you have to master every single fighter! I'm all for a challenge and hard to get trophies but to me this is just ridiculous to ask of anyone.

Actually I'm betting there will be less than 25 ppl ever to get platinum in this game thats how time consuming and hard I think it is.

i was one of the first to platinum MKDC and i'm going for street fighter as well. the survivor challenges haven't been a big deal at all for me, it's just the other challenges that are tricky. I'll get it tho...hopefully

I also have platinum on MKvsDC, so far I have 31% on street fighter. It will take time but I may have it. The only thing that will slow me down is the trial challenges.

The most time consuming ones are Collect all Icons and Titles. They require that you play a certain number of online games (wins and losses), and having to complete all of the Trial stages for characters (which requires that you play arcade mode at least 24 or 25 times and their requirements to unlock certain characters).

I managed to beat Trial Hard with 2 guys (Akuma and Bison). You unlock 4 icons once you complete the last Hard level and the obvious titles per level.

Edited by optics

i was one of the first to platinum MKDC and i'm going for street fighter as well. the survivor challenges haven't been a big deal at all for me, it's just the other challenges that are tricky. I'll get it tho...hopefully

I have the MK vs DCU platinum as well but SF4 is much harder. I cleared the Normal trials but the Hard trials are a bit crazy. There are some challenges where you have to focus cancel dash into an ultra which I find very difficult to pull off.

I've done all the survivor ones, they were actually easy as you have all the time in the world to finish the opponent.

I've started the timed ones and thanks to Dynames guide I know what to aim for.

just start hard trials first and beat it with the harder characters for u, since u start with those and once u get through those, u shudnt have much trouble with everyone else, and u can fly through trial normal.

survival and time attack arent that bad.

just be cheap through it if u really want the trophy, all the other trophies are easy.

and 100 wins online is an easy gold.

The #1 guy on the arcade leaderboard has the plat already. Of course he's from Jap, he also has started on some trophies for a Jap game that I don't recognize. I'm thinking it maybe Yakuza 3.

Yeah but the Japanese have had this game way longer than we have so they're much better at it than we are.

I'll be aiming for the platinum, but I'm in no rush. I'm doing everything together instead of doing one thing all at once so i can extend the replayability of the game and make it fun. I've already completed like 6-7 hard trials though(ryu, gouken, bison, ken, akuma, sagat, zangief, dhalsim, rose, and rufus). Guess that was more than 7 but, a lot have a lot of hard trials done, just need to complete the last or a couple more.

I have the MK vs DCU platinum as well but SF4 is much harder. I cleared the Normal trials but the Hard trials are a bit crazy. There are some challenges where you have to focus cancel dash into an ultra which I find very difficult to pull off.

I've done all the survivor ones, they were actually easy as you have all the time in the world to finish the opponent.

I've started the timed ones and thanks to Dynames guide I know what to aim for.

Awww Digital that makes me feel like warm and fuzzy inside. Thank You.

The trials are what kills me at this game. Aside from that, I can do everything, but I'll be trading it in.

Looking at it, I got every Arcade trophy including Legendary Champion, the online ones are very easy compared to normal online trophies in games(GTAIV!!). And I could do the challenges with golds quite easily but I often quit out after I reach the set limit on Survivor because I'm trying to maximise it ASAP(not bothering with Gold Standard).

So here's the checklist of things I wanted to do before I sell it/trade it in:

Arcade

[x] All medium

[x] Hardest+Gouken

Challenge

[x] Time Attack

[] Time Attack-Hard

[x] Survival

[x] Survival-Hard

[] 500 Plays

[x] 100 Wins

[x] 10 Ranked Streak

As you can see. I am NOT a bitchy quitter, I REALLY tried with this game, but overall, I am simply not enjoying it, and that's the point to my leisure time.

The trials are what kills me at this game. Aside from that, I can do everything, but I'll be trading it in.

Looking at it, I got every Arcade trophy including Legendary Champion, the online ones are very easy compared to normal online trophies in games(GTAIV!!). And I could do the challenges with golds quite easily but I often quit out after I reach the set limit on Survivor because I'm trying to maximise it ASAP(not bothering with Gold Standard).

So here's the checklist of things I wanted to do before I sell it/trade it in:

Arcade

[x] All medium

[x] Hardest+Gouken

Challenge

[x] Time Attack

[] Time Attack-Hard

[x] Survival

[x] Survival-Hard

[] 500 Plays

[x] 100 Wins

[x] 10 Ranked Streak

As you can see. I am NOT a bitchy quitter, I REALLY tried with this game, but overall, I am simply not enjoying it, and that's the point to my leisure time.

I'm at the same point and i'm feeling the same way. Aside from the fact that the combo challenges are way too hard. I don't believe a word that someone beat those either more than likely they had a programmable controller or forked out the cash for arcade stick.

I'm at the same point and i'm feeling the same way. Aside from the fact that the combo challenges are way too hard. I don't believe a word that someone beat those either more than likely they had a programmable controller or forked out the cash for arcade stick.

You don't even need an arcade stick to beat the combo challenges. I reorganized my buttons to my liking and performed the combos at the right speed and timing. Which includes hours of frustration and not even owning an expensive arcade stick to boot. Its kinda easy if you played street fighter for a very long time which includes the history of street fighter games.

Woo hoo, I just finished all the challenges on Gold including the Normal and Hard Trial combos. I'm on my way to platinuming this in a few days. Gotta get in a couple of matches.

Congratz man!, that's quite task being able to finish all the trials with the d-pad, I thought the only way was to buy the arcade stick :p Thank you for convincing me otherwise :). All I need are the hard trials for the platinum. Thanks again bro.

You don't even need an arcade stick to beat the combo challenges. I reorganized my buttons to my liking and performed the combos at the right speed and timing. Which includes hours of frustration and not even owning an expensive arcade stick to boot. Its kinda easy if you played street fighter for a very long time which includes the history of street fighter games.

I've played every street fighter known to man so that has nothing to do with it. Anyhow decided I was tired of it and as someone else stated "I am simply not enjoying it, and that's the point to my leisure time". So I returned it. Thank God for Gamefly. Oh and good job completing the challenges!

Edited by chucknorris078