Sunny Daze question.

kirapwns

I remember thinking the same as you guys above... waiting and waiting and waiting and figured it should have been there by now... me and my brother played alot of split screen... and then finally one day, it popped up.

It will show up fellas, just keep playing and eventually it will. I had finished it with all characters, done a lot of challenges, played about 160 games online and a LOT of split screen before mine popped up. So yea, it'll get there eventually, just a fair while after you expect it to :)

• 10 months later...

I had a glitch with this trophy. I was playing for a long time, making lots of flashy finishes, then I thought I should have it by then. I started marking on a notebook every time I performed one, and I went over 370 ultra finishes, still no trophy. I gave up on counting, and just kept playing, when the trophy finally popped eventually. Since I've done a lot before counting, counted to 370 and then did a lot more without counting, I think I made well over 700 finishes to get the trophy.

• 3 months later...
I had a glitch with this trophy. I was playing for a long time, making lots of flashy finishes, then I thought I should have it by then. I started marking on a notebook every time I performed one, and I went over 370 ultra finishes, still no trophy. I gave up on counting, and just kept playing, when the trophy finally popped eventually. Since I've done a lot before counting, counted to 370 and then did a lot more without counting, I think I made well over 700 finishes to get the trophy.

you probably did a perfect round. if you perform a ultra/super combo finishes while your health meter is 100%, you will NOT credited for the flashy finish. let your opponent hit you few times and finish him/her off. the bubble-circle thingy under your health meter should display U or S to be counted. displaying the P doesn't count.

so have you been doing many perfect rounds, am i correct? :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
you probably did a perfect round. if you perform a ultra/super combo finishes while your health meter is 100%, you will NOT credited for the flashy finish. let your opponent hit you few times and finish him/her off. the bubble-circle thingy under your health meter should display U or S to be counted. displaying the P doesn't count.

Nope. I wasn't doing it wrong. After counting over 1.000 flashy finishes I decided to re-start. Glitched alright. Since I found the game all too easy (aside from the challenges, which I will never get anyway), I deleted the save game file and started over. Now I got it. Can't say why, just can say that it was glitched.

• 3 months later...

Do you know that for a fact, or just speculation? I mean I'm inclined to agree, but after some thought, I don't think that's true. Capcom developers are generally really smart and thoughtful guys. So, if they were counting U's and S's only then they would be screwing over the players who are so good that they never take damage. I know that's very rare and even the greats like Daigo and Wong still take damage. But you have to assume that players of any skill could be playing. So, I think that when the flash is triggered to animate, that event is what adds +1 to the flashy counter. Also, I'm not certain right now, but as I'm thinking of it, I think that you can beat someone who is blocking with chip damage from and ultra/super and get the flash and the C round marker. Although I'm uncertain if the U/S overrides the C, but I think C is tops. If that's the case then your assumtion about having to take damage for it to count would not be accurate, if you were to also win by chip. Meaning you'd take damage, get a flashy finish, but win by chip and get a C, not a U or S for it to count.