Macro + Trials = ?

DBZ0wnz

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frf0x7ysE-g&feature=related]YouTube - DUAL SFX EVOLUTION for PS3 TEKKEN 6 tip[/ame]

First off i'm not advertising what-so ever, i just would like to know if anyone has this. Because you can easily pull off trials and challenges as featured in this vid, and would like to know if the directional stick would work, Thanks.

That's sooooo sci-fi. Seriously, I'd feel like I'm flying a spaceship from another planet with that thing. I'm curious of two things about it. First, it would be the grip of the controller. It looks complicated for a fighting game if a person plans on using the D-pad. The maneuverability and finger coordination looks like it can be a problem but that could be because I'm so used to the one-piece controller. Second, what is the marco's full ability? Can you program a combo string in each shoulder button (that would be neat)? What's the max amount of buttons inputs it can store? Does it copy the timing of the keystrokes as well?

It looks really interesting but seems like it's built for flight simulators and racing titles rather than fighting games. It could be possible to do the trials with it. For me, I'd buy such a product if I could put multiple combos in all the trigger buttons and maybe if the device considered the timing of my button presses. That would be the only way I'd see it being really effective in the SFIV trials.

Edited by fancyfox

• 4 weeks later...