How many trials do you have left?

ThisIsWar

And which are they (for those of you still working on this)?

Just curiosity really. About 2-3 days ago I had 42 trials and now I am down to 23 trials down so I guess you can say I'm in the final stretch. Most that are left are probably hard :D Unfortunately I still have time attack, survival, and online left :mad: I don't know, I just find the other modes and the online kinda dull whereas Trials are entertaining due to difficulty lol Most of the ones I have left I haven't attempted yet, I usually go for one and keep trying till I get it.

Anyways, the ones I need are:

Ken 4-5

Balrog 4-5

Crimson Viper 2-5

El Fuerte 4-5

Abel's 5th

Gouken 4-5

Cammy 3-5

Fei Long 3-5

Sakura 3-5

Gen's 5th

I just might be able to platinum this by SSFIV release date :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, got a bunch of trials done since then. Dooplis, your Ken 4th trial video was awesome. I was finally able to do it using the 3rd method (I think).

All I have left is:

Viper's 5th

Gen's 5th and

Fei Long's 5th

Fei Long's isn't hard at all, which is why I'm leaving it for last since I still have time attack/survivor/online to do. If you can post something to help me with Viper's and Gen's 5th if you have time, that would be awesome :)

I got 9 left myself.

Ken 5

Viper 5

Abel 5

Fuerte 4 and 5

Gen 3, 4, 5

Cammy 5

Ken's 5th sucks

Viper's 5th sucks

Abel's 5th is easy.. but annoying as hell

El Fuerte is fun

Gen is awkward to use

Cammy's 5th is fun

Lol think you'll finish by the 27th? Those 2 hard ones I have left are annoying the living crap outta me xD

Balrog Lv.4,5

C.Viper Lv.5

El Fuerte Lv.4,5

Abel Lv.4,5

7 Hard Trials to Go...

did Gen yesterday, god that was painful, funny thing was ive been doing that trial for 3 days and that gekiro kick got me everytime, i kept ps quitting and sat on xmb for like 4hrs coz i wasnt saticefied until i got him done, lst night had a crack, failed, ps quit then i jumped back on 5 mins later ,for some unknown reason and got it on my 2nd try, i wasnt even thinking, i think muscle memory kicked in and did it for me =)

i dont think id be able to do that again. defs 1 of the hardest in the game next to C.Vipers HT#3.

Balrog Lv.4,5

C.Viper Lv.5

El Fuerte Lv.4,5

Abel Lv.4,5

7 Hard Trials to Go...

did Gen yesterday, god that was painful, funny thing was ive been doing that trial for 3 days and that gekiro kick got me everytime, i kept ps quitting and sat on xmb for like 4hrs coz i wasnt saticefied until i got him done, lst night had a crack, failed, ps quit then i jumped back on 5 mins later ,for some unknown reason and got it on my 2nd try, i wasnt even thinking, i think muscle memory kicked in and did it for me =)

i dont think id be able to do that again. defs 1 of the hardest in the game next to C.Vipers HT#3.

Lol that happend to me but on blanka 5th trial i wasnt even looking when i heard success

I suck at trials

I have mostly the first three for everyone.

I can't even get past the second for Gen and Vega

But i can't do the medium 4th one with anybody. I need some help

i would recommend to keep practicing not much to it there pretty hard to most people. the is a couple of guides on this forum try to read them it might help or go to youtube

i would recommend to keep practicing not much to it there pretty hard to most people. the is a couple of guides on this forum try to read them it might help or go to youtube

I have been on youtube and it helped me with some of the cancelation moves but the combos I just can't do. I beat the gen part. but I still can't do Vega. Most of the guides tell me everything the game does

I have been on youtube and it helped me with some of the cancelation moves but the combos I just can't do. I beat the gen part. but I still can't do Vega. Most of the guides tell me everything the game does

It just depends on your skill level if you can barely cancel moves you have a long way. I would recomend to just play the game to get familiar with the combos these are not easy for people that never played stf or even if you have

Edited by neo1122

It just depends on your skill level if you can barely cancel moves you have a long way. I would recomend to just play the game to get familiar with the combos these are not easy for people that never played stf or even if you have

I can cancel with everybody now except for Dhalsim, I just couldn't do some of the ones with Gouken where you have to to HK then Forbidden Shoryuken.

I just don't know what to do for the part where it says to do R And punch or L and punch after flying Barcelona

I have Played many STF games, Mostly SF2, Marvel vs Capcom 1&2 and Capcom vs SNK 1&2. I also don't know how to do combos with the people with charge moves like Chun-Li Blanka etc. This is how far I am now:

Ryu: Hard 2

Ken: Hard 1 *Working on Right now*

Chun-Li: Medium 4

E. Honda: Medium 4

Blanka: Medium 4

Zangief: Hard 2

Guile: Medium 4

Dhalsim: Medium 3

Balrog: Medium4

Vega: Medium 2 -_-

Sagat: Medium 4, Hard 2

M. Bison: Medium 4

C. Viper: Medium 4

Rufus: Medium 4

El Fuerte: Medium 4

Abel: Medium 4

Sakura: Medium 4

Dan: Medium 4

Rose: Medium 4

Gen: Medium 3 (haven't even tried yet)

Cammy: Medium 4

Fei Long: Medium 4

Akuma: Hard 1

Gouken: Hard 2

Seth: -LOCKED-

I can cancel with everybody now except for Dhalsim, I just couldn't do some of the ones with Gouken where you have to to HK then Forbidden Shoryuken.

I just don't know what to do for the part where it says to do R And punch or L and punch after flying Barcelona

I have Played many STF games, Mostly SF2, Marvel vs Capcom 1&2 and Capcom vs SNK 1&2. I also don't know how to do combos with the people with charge moves like Chun-Li Blanka etc. This is how far I am now:

Ryu: Hard 2

Ken: Hard 1 *Working on Right now*

Chun-Li: Medium 4

E. Honda: Medium 4

Blanka: Medium 4

Zangief: Hard 2

Guile: Medium 4

Dhalsim: Medium 3

Balrog: Medium4

Vega: Medium 2 -_-

Sagat: Medium 4, Hard 2

M. Bison: Medium 4

C. Viper: Medium 4

Rufus: Medium 4

El Fuerte: Medium 4

Abel: Medium 4

Sakura: Medium 4

Dan: Medium 4

Rose: Medium 4

Gen: Medium 3 (haven't even tried yet)

Cammy: Medium 4

Fei Long: Medium 4

Akuma: Hard 1

Gouken: Hard 2

Seth: -LOCKED-

for the vega you have to hold down and press up with any kick now when vega is flying you have to be close to the opponent and then press forward and punch together. If you time it right he will grab him if not he will slash him.

as for gouken i think is on the 3rd normal trial the last one trial. you have to cancel the kick with the super so pretty much as soon as gouken is doing the kick you have input the super really fast so it cancel the kick into the super. like i said before do the normal trials once you can do does really easy than your ready for the hard ones.

Edited by neo1122

for the vega you have to hold down and press up with any kick now when vega is flying you have to be close to the opponent and then press forward and punch together. If you time it right he will grab him if not he will slash him.

as for gouken i think is on the 3rd normal trial the last one trial. you have to cancel the kick with the super so pretty much as soon as gouken is doing the kick you have input the super really fast so it cancel the kick into the super. like i said before do the normal trials once you can do does really easy than your ready for the hard ones.

Wow, you are so helpful, you should help me more lol.