Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition

I personally thing it could range from a 3 to maybe a 7 depending on your experience with fighting games and a 7 is assuming this is your first time touching a fighting game. I'll go into detail later when the difficulty thread is put up, olsen just got back from PAX so I'm pretty sure once he's rested up he'll start catching up on things here on site. :)

Well I would say it's a 3 (maybe because I got Gill since the beggining)

and challenges are not that hard (you only have to complete 55...or 50? anyway I wasn't counting)

besides you can quit before being defeated in a ranked match, so it's easy to get the 5 wins in a row ( I haven't done that...yet :whistle:)

For all the SF vets and experienced players this game to 100% is a solid 3. I never even used Gil once. NEVER! You don't need him. Although you only need 55 to get the "Practice Makes Perfect" trophy, I completed all 110 of them. I did it for BlazBlue, SF 4 & SSF4, MVC 3 so why not this one!

The ranked matches can be difficult if you don't learn the basics like parrying and those footsies. Still easily obtainable though and no you can't boost them.

So I downloaded the trial version and did some trials/challenges. They aren't hard at all.

some of them are hard, and some of them are exceptionally hard. recreating daigo comeback in particular, although in terms of trophies getting 55 done is no problem because out of the 5 character specific challenges, at least 2 will be easy.

so there IS a patch coming then?? about the ridiculous wait to find ranked opponents? cos i was starting to think im the only one, looking at the leader boards and seeing dudes with over 1000 fights!!

Actually, it's not just you. Everybody is suffering from this problem. Sometimes I wait for about 5 minutes to get an error message saying "Failed to join session". and yeah, they're going to release a patch soon.

Edited by SLFBro

Reading from Setsuna's guide, for a easy 5 wins in a row, you can simply back-up your save file in case you lose.

Its the same trick done for MvC3's win 10 ranked matches in a row.

EDIT: You CAN'T copy your save file in a USB Flash Drive. Just a warning before someone make the same mistake as me.

Edited by AegisAvenger