Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition

the easier 55 trials

will guys this the 50 trials I did to get the trophy I hope it's help you specially the one who struggle in last 10 or less & if you complete your 50 or else you can add it here as well & if any one need help with the one I did I'll be glade to explain it & sorry if there is any typo English my 2nd language though .

- Basic Parrying # 1,2,3

- Expert Parrying # 7,8

- Handicap Trials # 1 ( I almost did # 3 :mad: )

- Akuma # 1,2

- Alex # 1,3

- Chun # 1,2,4

- Dudle # 1 ( even though he have the easiest trial in SSF4 )

- Elena # 1,2,3,4

- Hugo # 1,2,3,4,5

- Ibuki # 1,2,3,4

- Ken # 1,2,4

- Makoto # 1,2

- Necro # 1 :(

- Oro # 1,2,3,4 ( number 5 is like #3+#4+ other move = long easy combo )

- Q # 1,2

- Remy # 1,2,3

- Ryu #1,2,4

- Sean # 1,2

- Twelve # 1 :(

- Urien # 1,2,4

- Yang # 1,2,4

- Yun # 1,2

you can check VasperArcade Channel for the trails video from here

thanks for the help i try them and see how i do i probably still suck though lol stupid PS3 controler lol

I did all 110 trials with the PS3 controller. Yes, an arcade stick is better, but if you've been playing with a controller for so many years, then you'll still fail because it takes time to do them with a stick

Edited by grimydawg

I did all 110 trials with the PS4 controller. Yes, an arcade stick is better, but if you've been playing with a controller for so many years, then you'll still fail because it takes time to do them with a stick

thats true i won't get this trophy anyway am getting though am just not good at fighting games just wwe all stars where am really good still socked that i platinum 2 other fighting games so i gruess am not that bad i just rather they tell you want buttons to push like said it in words i don't understand those little pictures

thats true i won't get this trophy anyway am getting though am just not good at fighting games just wwe all stars where am really good still socked that i platinum 2 other fighting games so i gruess am not that bad i just rather they tell you want buttons to push like said it in words i don't understand those little pictures

They do tell you want buttons to push and Setsuna's guide tells you in detail what each button is

will guys this the 50 trials I did to get the trophy I hope it's help you specially the one who struggle in last 10 or less & if you complete your 50 or else you can add it here as well & if any one need help with the one I did I'll be glade to explain it & sorry if there is any typo English my 2nd language though .

- Basic Parrying # 1,2,3

- Expert Parrying # 7,8

- Handicap Trials # 1 ( I almost did # 3 :mad: )

- Akuma # 1,2

- Alex # 1,3

- Chun # 1,2,4

- Dudle # 1 ( even though he have the easiest trial in SSF4 )

- Elena # 1,2,3,4

- Hugo # 1,2,3,4,5

- Ibuki # 1,2,3,4

- Ken # 1,2,4

- Makoto # 1,2

- Necro # 1 :(

- Oro # 1,2,3,4 ( number 5 is like #3+#4+ other move = long easy combo )

- Q # 1,2

- Remy # 1,2,3

- Ryu #1,2,4

- Sean # 1,2

- Twelve # 1 :(

- Urien # 1,2,4

- Yang # 1,2,4

- Yun # 1,2

you can check VasperArcade Channel for the trails video from here

I'll agree this is a good way to go.

For people not good with parrying and better with combos, I'd substitute Basic Parry #3 and Expert Parrying with finishing more of Q and Alex. I main Q but regardless, his combos aren't hard. Alex is an easier one too.

I did all 110 trials with the PS3 controller. Yes, an arcade stick is better, but if you've been playing with a controller for so many years, then you'll still fail because it takes time to do them with a stick

Wow! You give me hope man. I'm at 50 right now but got discouraged with the Akuma combo (Standing Roundhouse -> Raging Demon). Do you have any tips for that one. I saw a youtube video of someone doing it, but I seem to be a couple frames off or something. Should I try to get the spacing perfect or focus on speedy input? Both?

Wow! You give me hope man. I'm at 50 right now but got discouraged with the Akuma combo (Standing Roundhouse -> Raging Demon). Do you have any tips for that one. I saw a youtube video of someone doing it, but I seem to be a couple frames off or something. Should I try to get the spacing perfect or focus on speedy input? Both?

There is a glitch you can use to make Trials easier.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Alk47DJ-s]SF3 Online Edition Training Mode Stun Glitch - YouTube[/ame]

I had trouble with that exact combo and this stun glitch helped. Do the standing roundhouse and while he is stunned - do the raging demon.

It's quite easy. All you have to do is start the input while the character is in his/her hit stun, then the demon will come out. I actually do that combo on the regular.

I don't have a problem getting the demon to come out after the kick. Ken turns around and everything but the demon doesn't reach him in time and the combo doesn't count.

I don't have a problem getting the demon to come out after the kick. Ken turns around and everything but the demon doesn't reach him in time and the combo doesn't count.

Check this out. This should help you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ykEWwbRw7w]All in One Kara/Regular Demon Tutorial - YouTube[/ame]

All you have to do is start the input while the character is in his/her hit stun, then the demon will come out.

That's not quite right. The inputs for this have to be done extremely quickly and the range between characters needs to be perfect. For this to combo, you need to be completing the input for the super on the first frame that the standing HK connects.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaOs7x4JWYI]Frankie3s[Ryu] vs. JR Rodriguez[Akuma] - YouTube[/ame]

I hope this helps.

I finally did 55 trials! :dance:

I want to add a few of the ones I finished with for guys that completely suck like I do;

Basic Parrying - 5/5

Expert Parrying 7 + 8

Handicap - 1

Akuma 1 + 2

Alex 1 + 4

Chun Li 5/5

Dudley 1

Elena 1, 2, 3, 4

Hugo 1, 2, 5

Ibuki 1, 2, 4

Ken 1 + 2

Makoto 1 + 2

Necro 1, 2, 4

Remy 1, 2, 3, 4

Ryu 1, 2, 4

Sean 1, 2, 4

Twelve 1, 2, 4

Urien 1

Yang 1, 2, 3, 4

Yun 1 + 2

I found those trials the easiest to do out of the 110. A few took a bit of practise but they weren't too bad.

That's not quite right. The inputs for this have to be done extremely quickly and the range between characters needs to be perfect. For this to combo, you need to be completing the input for the super on the first frame that the standing HK connects.

I hope this helps.

Actually I'm still dramatically correct when I said you can start the inputs immediately after the HK. Trust me I do this all the time. Now the vid you showed is another or easier way, but the way I said it still works.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...

I recognize that I'm bumping a near 8 year old thread, but I figured I'd share which ones I did in hopes someone 8 years from now will find it useful haha. This was done with the stun exploit on a typical DS3 controller. I don't consider myself good by any stretch haha. Don't be afraid to change button layouts to make your life easier. Also, take breaks. You'd be how surprised how much easier that trial you're struggling with is after taking time off.

Basic Parrying: 100%

Expert Parrying: 40% (7-8)

Handicap Trials: 40% (1-2)

Akuma: 60% (1-2-4)

Alex: 40% (1-4)

Chun Li: 40% (1-4)

Dudley: 20% (1)

Elena: 40% (1-2)

Hugo: 100%

Ibuki: 60% (1-2-4)

Ken: 60% (1-2-4)

Makoto: 40% (1-2)