Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition

Everyone online is really good? :(

Now I know I'm not really 'brilliant' at the street fighter games, but on SF4 and SSF4 I won about half of my matches, which I thought was pretty good. I then come onto street fighter 3 and everyone is tons better! It's not a problem with inputting moves or combos or anything, it's just the player level is so much higher in this game. There any reason why? More importantly can I have any tips :p I'm trying to just get this 5 win streak trophy out of the way.

Thanks.

Now I know I'm not really 'brilliant' at the street fighter games, but on SF4 and SSF4 I won about half of my matches, which I thought was pretty good. I then come onto street fighter 3 and everyone is tons better! It's not a problem with inputting moves or combos or anything, it's just the player level is so much higher in this game. There any reason why? More importantly can I have any tips :p I'm trying to just get this 5 win streak trophy out of the way.

Thanks.

if your about to lose just quit thats what i did you still keep your wins and it doesn't count as a loss i got the 5 win trophy last night and this how did it i won a match then quit the other got my 2 win in a row rese and repeat then i got it a little while later it's cheap but it works

if your about to lose just quit thats what i did you still keep your wins and it doesn't count as a loss i got the 5 win trophy last night and this how did it i won a match then quit the other got my 2 win in a row rese and repeat then i got it a little while later it's cheap but it works

Ah, I see! Thank you :). I hate quitting, but this trophy is frustrating me so I'm gonna have to try it :p.

No offense, but I hate playing against people like you who quit like that. Rediculous. I also don't understand how people who boost their trophy list by using cheap tactics like this are even trophy whores or take pride in their trophy count when half their trophy list doesn't mean crap because you tricked the system to get it. And last but not least, you should really change your signature. "never give up no matter what" my ass, lol.

No offense, but I hate playing against people like you who quit like that. Rediculous. I also don't understand how people who boost their trophy list by using cheap tactics like this are even trophy whores or take pride in their trophy count when half their trophy list doesn't mean crap because you tricked the system to get it. And last but not least, you should really change your signature. "never give up no matter what" my ass, lol.

now that i have trophy i wont do that anymore i stop after i get the trophy so if we ever do face eatch other don't worry i wont quit don't worry just not very good at fighting games besides wwe all stars that's why i did it i wont do anymore sorry to upset was not trying to just trying to help people i understand how you feel though once again sorry if i upset you

now that i have trophy i wont do that anymore i stop after i get the trophy so if we ever do face eatch other don't worry i wont quit don't worry just not very good at fighting games besides wwe all stars that's why i did it i wont do anymore sorry to upset was not trying to just trying to help people i understand how you feel though once again sorry if i upset you

Thank you, but I am not upset. I don't mean to troll or anything.

Thank you, but I am not upset. I don't mean to troll or anything.

alright well it sounded like i upset you so just wanted to say am sorry i do know how you feel though i hate that to but if your getting the trophy 1st then i understand after that not so much am not very good at fighting games never have been am still shocked that i have 2 platinums for fighting game tekken 6 and the 1st blazeblue so i gruess am not that bad lol the only fighting game i think am really good at is wwe all stars even though that's not a real fighting game just a arcade fighting game so ya besides wwe all stars i suck at fighting games lol but hey you take what you can get lol

You shouldnt apologise for that.

I'm against playing cheap tricks, but I can understand people being less skilled at a particular game and trying to get there through a doable method for them if you so hunger for a plat/100%. As long as it doesnt ruin the online community that is...

I personally didnt mind when som1 disconnected on me with this game, as it gave me the win faster (but cant help thinking its kinda pathetic :)

The only thing you should apologise for is your lack of punctuation ;)

You shouldnt apologise for that.

I'm against playing cheap tricks, but I can understand people being less skilled at a particular game and trying to get there through a doable method for them if you so hunger for a plat/100%. As long as it doesnt ruin the online community that is...

I personally didnt mind when som1 disconnected on me with this game, as it gave me the win faster (but cant help thinking its kinda pathetic :)

The only thing you should apologise for is your lack of punctuation ;)

i can understand where you are coming from people quit on me a lot to in wwe all stars when am not sucking at it lol if your getting the trophy i understand after that not so much if i was a ps plus member still i probably do the cloud save thing to get the trophy if i didn't have it already but hey at least am getting better at 3rd strike so that's good and sorry am not the best speller as you can tell lol

i can understand where you are coming from people quit on me a lot to in wwe all stars when am not sucking at it lol if your getting the trophy i understand after that not so much if i was a ps plus member still i probably do the cloud save thing to get the trophy if i didn't have it already but hey at least am getting better at 3rd strike so that's good and sorry am not the best speller as you can tell lol

He wasn't talking about your spelling. Its your run-in sentences without punctuations(periods and commas) that he was referring too. ;)

Anyway no worries about the disconnect. As long as you don't make it a habit then more people will play you. Some players see a high disconnect rate from an opponent and immediately kicks them off.

He wasn't talking about your spelling. Its your run-in sentences without punctuations(periods and commas) that he was referring too. ;)

Anyway no worries about the disconnect. As long as you don't make it a habit then more people will play you. Some players see a high disconnect rate from an opponent and immediately kicks them off.

oh lol well my disconnect rate like a 5 4 7 somewhere there and i just like to talk i don't like putting periodd in and things like that had the same problem in school lol but nope i don't think you'll have to worry about me disconnecting got the trophy awhile ago now i just play for fun

That's good to hear. I don't play on ranked anymore because I don't care about ranked matches. I play for fun as well on player matches and also player matches are better because you have the option to do a rematch.

that's true i wanted to vs this one person again but couldn't but i gruess if you wanna vs people again you can always add them as a friend or send them a meg i liked doing ranked like raking up it's fun but i like player matchs more to