Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition

Argh damn these trials!

apparently there is a glitch in the trials where you can activate the "stun" option in the menu. This will make the combos super easy since you will stun them after every hit. Get on it before they patch it I guess.

Yup here's a video that shows it-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Alk47DJ-s&feature=player_embedded]SF3 Online Edition Training Mode Stun Glitch - YouTube[/ame]

Oh and finishing 55 trials isn't that hard. I managed to finish all of Q and Oro's trials. Some trials are bizarre though, like Twelve's St. MK-->SA2. There's a trick to doing it shown here-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3-Oc503dQs]SFIII: 3rd Strike - 'Thong of Rage' A Twelve Tutorial - YouTube[/ame]

Heck I'd say all of Twelve's trials are ridiculous and useless in matches.

Overall it's not that hard to get 55, if you had experience with 3S on PS2 or X-Box, doing some of the trials shouldn't be too difficult.

I swear to god those combos are all completely impossible with a controller, i cant do them, my younger brother even started saying its bullshit, that i do them perfectly but they fucking dont hit (example: yun's double super after a standing high)

Also the parry challenges are abselutely impossible (hugo vs EX super from ken) Best i got was 3 parries on it, never made it there again.

Its infuriating, makes you sweat like hell, makes your wrists hurt like hell and is NOT FUN and NOT DOABLE.

Fuck capcom. I hope they go bankrupt. Ill definately wont be buying any more capcom games now.

I swear to god those combos are all completely impossible with a controller, i cant do them, my younger brother even started saying its bullshit, that i do them perfectly but they fucking dont hit (example: yun's double super after a standing high)

Also the parry challenges are abselutely impossible (hugo vs EX super from ken) Best i got was 3 parries on it, never made it there again.

Its infuriating, makes you sweat like hell, makes your wrists hurt like hell and is NOT FUN and NOT DOABLE.

Fuck capcom. I hope they go bankrupt. Ill definately wont be buying any more capcom games now.

C'mon now you and I know that's now true! :p You're getting that new DMC 5, U MVC3, SFXTekken, and more Capcom games when they are released. Anyway you have to remember you can't button mash these combos. The inputs for this classic game is much more stricter and requires you to be more swifter. Keep trying and take a break when you need it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

1. Unpatch or delete and re-download the game

2. DO NOT UPDATE, start then go into Training and enable Stun under Dummy Settings.

3. Exit and head to a combo trial, all combos will now leave a stun period to finish the combo.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...