Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition

Anyone else pissed off that it comes up as "SF3: Online Edition" in trophy list?

Not only that, it comes up that way in the friends list view.

What is this, 360? PS3 doesn't need to abbreviate. There's no character limit here.

Now it won't be next to Street Fighter IV, (and to be) Street Fighter X Tekken or even (it's a little lower but close) Super Street Fighter IV on the trophy list.

Besides that, the official title of the game is Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition.

Couldn't they at least have abbreviated it as "SFIII: 3S Online Edition"?

The official title has roman numerals for all the SF games. It's not "3".

It just comes off as some kid that doesn't know the proper title made the trophy list title. And it looks really sloppy and amateur in our trophy lists now. Thanks for nothing, newbie.

Not only that, it comes up that way in the friends list view.

What is this, 360? PS3 doesn't need to abbreviate. There's no character limit here.

Now it won't be next to Street Fighter IV, (and to be) Street Fighter X Tekken or even (it's a little lower but close) Super Street Fighter IV on the trophy list.

Besides that, the official title of the game is Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition.

Couldn't they at least have abbreviated it as "SFIII: 3S Online Edition"?

The official title has roman numerals for all the SF games. It's not "3".

It just comes off as some kid that doesn't know the proper title made the trophy list title. And it looks really sloppy and amateur in our trophy lists now. Thanks for nothing, newbie.

Please fucking tell me this guy is just joking right now? Wow, I swear people these days complain about everything.....EVERYTHING!!

It's a silly decision to name it like that in the Trophy list. They need to be consequent in their naming. I like my games to line up as well.

I hope we don't get a "UC3" Trophy list name for the next Uncharted.

It's not that I care that much. But you guys should give this guy a break. Caring about trophies is a bit silly as well, yet that's the whole point of this site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...