Rate the trophy difficulty.  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.89

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys this game is a 6,5/7 trust me,

i need only one more trophy to plat (99 online wins).

Some trophies is baddass , but more then more is time consuming.

You fill find some difficult with some mission of the Story mode on Hard difficulty (expecially the 6th),

otherwis i find many people stop plaing this game because they hate that,

i find it funny and satisfing so i stll playing.

Most important thing:

if you wanna buy it for trophies and heading for plat be ABSOLUTERLY sure to have a friend to boost with,

some trophies are very very time consuming without a friend to boost with, something like kill 77 fling units with Sam missiles, or destroing 55 Control point with Demolition charge,

but, king of all, win 99 ranked matches is a pain in the ass :D, also because sometimes the server crashes and dont let you play, and most of all, the lobby is very badly organized, the first mate that get connected create a room and all other people connect to him, so if he dont wanna let you boos you wont boost, i find a very moron and i hate him xD

Btw most of other trophies are very simple to get (65%/70% about), like all the storymode bronze, the Gold ones of killling 500 units (you will get it in 3/4 hours of play) ecc.

Let me know if you wanna know more

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm giving this a ten I'm having trouble with certain levels on easy so I know hard mode will be a challenge. Also no ones online so it has to be boosted.

Out of curiosity, is there actually ANYONE playing this online? I can get a copy of this on Amazon UK for £3, which is around US$5.

No there is never anyone online you will need a boosting partner. It won't be hard to boost since no one is online. It's just finding someone to boost with.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

4/10

Not hard. Just obscure, with dead online

I'm probably the only one who enjoyed getting the platinum. I played this game somewhat back in 2011. The only tactic you need to use is capturing nodes, letting credits build up, then spawning and sending units to other nodes in mass. It's actually pretty hilarious. You just send an absolute battalion of units to nodes that overwhelm them really easily :D

It was only the last mission on hard that was annoying and took me a couple of hours. You need to be more diligent and forward thinking

Alas, nothing too bad. Recommended if you want some easy ultra rares~

• 1 year later...

This was a bitch on certain missions, mainly 9 and 10 which were really awful, the endless infinite enemy spawn means you have to plan well and react very quickly, mission 12 on hard felt easier than those on easy, took me 2-3 hours to beat each with a few restarts, mission 3 was a bit of a pain as well, but it's more a test of patience and quick thinking, I'll give it a 5/10.