Mission 12 problems

666priest

After much hard work I managed to take over all the nodes but when I go to the middle one with Geary nothing happens. The objectives are to secure the nodes and recalibrate with Geary, do I have to do anything special to recalibrate or is capturing the node recalibrating. Also do I have to do something in the center with Geary because all I see at the top center is a pillar of fire. Thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind, it glitched on me so I did it again and finished the game.

Edited by 666priest

• 3 weeks later...

You should go left all the way around the structure. And don't forget to get those near/under the structure first, before going to those with the marker (red/green blinking). It'll take some time and be sure to have plenty of stalkers and those flying units that can take down those spots easily + try to get as many units and energy as u can after u claim ur first energy node (the first left).

• 2 weeks later...
You should go left all the way around the structure. And don't forget to get those near/under the structure first, before going to those with the marker (red/green blinking). It'll take some time and be sure to have plenty of stalkers and those flying units that can take down those spots easily + try to get as many units and energy as u can after u claim ur first energy node (the first left).

Thanks for the advice, after having a bit of a break from this game I am about to attempt mission 12 again. Hopefully I get it done this time! Not looking forward to playing it again on Hard though :(

EDIT: DUDE! You are a legend! First go using your strategy and BAM! Finished campaign on Normal! Haha! Thanks so much for your advice mate (to anyone having trouble try this method), now for the online/kill trophies and then replay the last mission on Hard for (P) :)

Edited by MacDaddyDean13

Thanks for the advice, after having a bit of a break from this game I am about to attempt mission 12 again. Hopefully I get it done this time! Not looking forward to playing it again on Hard though :(

EDIT: DUDE! You are a legend! First go using your strategy and BAM! Finished campaign on Normal! Haha! Thanks so much for your advice mate (to anyone having trouble try this method), now for the online/kill trophies and then replay the last mission on Hard for (P) :)

No problem man :) but I'm worried about last mission on hard O_O I only played till the first node and my champions killed the enemies pretty fast (in a group of 3)+use the healing field/ shield as often as u can.

• 10 years later...
After much hard work I managed to take over all the nodes but when I go to the middle one with Geary nothing happens. The objectives are to secure the nodes and recalibrate with Geary, do I have to do anything special to recalibrate or is capturing the node recalibrating. Also do I have to do something in the center with Geary because all I see at the top center is a pillar of fire. Thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind, it glitched on me so I did it again and finished the game.

this seems to be the same thats happening to me. ive been running around the map for 2 hours now. everything is overtaken and it wont progress