SEGA Australia is going to shut down!!

stelmour

I read that SEGA studios in Australia are going to shut down later this year....this means that you couldn't play stormrise online? the platinum trophy will be unachievable?

here is the article...

As part of Sega's restructuring efforts, the company confirmed this week that it will fully close down its Australian branch later this year.

Sega Studios Australia previously suffered layoffs around a year ago, as the parent company looked to create a smaller company positioned for sustained profitability.

Now the studio, best known for titles like Medieval II: Total War and the official video game for the London 2012 Olympic Games, will close later this year according to a statement given to Gamasutra.

Sega told Gamasutra that it cannot yet provide specifics on the closure, such as how many staffers will be affected, as the move is still "under consultation."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know this game is almost dead, but not quite yet, but I'm just wondering how long the multiplayer trophies take to get? I'm just wondering if it's worth trying

I was lucky enough to have 2 consoles and 2 copies of the game to boost them by myself. Still took me a while as I believe the 99 wins trophy is glitched and I had to do over that amount. It was quite frustrating doing it by myself. I say if you have started the game on your profile then get in there asap and grind it out. If not, don't bother. This game is truly awful.

P.S. I platted this on a different account that I no longer use which is why it doesn't show up on this one.