What's it all about alfie?

no1kevlin

This is the worst ps3 game out.. end of story.

It's a typical RTS story, 2 sides @ war.One side uses tech, the other natural predator abilities. The closest thing that comes to mind would be dawn of war or at least the story some what.

Edit.

Here is the Trophy list if your still interested.

http://talkplaystation.com/stormrise-trophies/

Edited by Tropikal

I just won a copy from Playstation

It's sort of a Comand and Conquer style but you can't move the camera at will as it sort of looks over the shoulder from your units

Please read other ratings to see what I meen

Bad camera angles, exceptionaly bad, and glitches all over the shop just doesn't do it for me

I would not hurry out and buy, and I probably wouldn't even waste a few bucks renting it (I've never rented anything) to see if it was alright

It's getting 1/10's in most rankings,,,, I'm sure there's a few people out there that wouldn't mind it, but I think it would be a very, very few

I'm a little amazed that someone at 'Sega' actually thought,,, 'Yep, release it'

For the world we're all around, with next generation consoles etc, and their abilities, this shows nothing off, and makes me so proud I'm a game tester and can be critical at the smallest pixel, to the largest F-up,,, thank you Sega I work elsewhere

At least I scored a shiny new coaster and a spare game holder

Teeeeragic

Edited by JadeShark

• 1 month later...

Alright, I had a go at it at my friend's place and gotta agree with JadeShark on the 'don't rush to by it' part. The game is has a couple glitches I encountered mostly collision issues where my units, or enemy units are stuck in obstacles or the groud. Real annoying if you ask me. The camera angle can get exceptionally annoying especially when it involves you not being able to see what's happening on screen, and the worst part is that you can seldom fix that because you can't even control the dam camera...graphics are at an average for these next-gen systems and the gameplay is again, at an average, but I'd take a Command and Conquer title over this one, let alone Red Alert. And Multiplayer is the biggest waste of time; we tried several times and the results were simply major lag, stuttering framerates and a bunch of connection errors. The game is somewhat enjoyable...but more frustrating so yeah...you can pick this one up maybe when the price drops between 10-20 bucks, other than that...save yourself the frustration and regret :)

• 2 months later...
This is the worst ps3 game out.. end of story.

It's a typical RTS story, 2 sides @ war.One side uses tech, the other natural predator abilities. The closest thing that comes to mind would be dawn of war or at least the story some what.

Edit.

Here is the Trophy list if your still interested.

Stormrise Trophies - Talk Playstation

WORST GAME PERIOD, not just ps3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...