Missing CG

Mr Hare

Hi, wondering if anybody can help. I've followed a couple of guides and have all trophies unlocked apart from 100% CG. The one I'm missing is the last one in the CG options menu, looking around it seems to be all the characters together with a cake.

Does anyone know how I can unlock it?

I think I read somewhere that you have to start a new game and the last one appears in your email inbox as an attachment. I may have imagined it though...I'll be looking for it myself today or tomorrow so will let you know if I get it.

Edit: found the reference - http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300880 post #7. Hope it is right...

Edited by bobthecrazydog

I checked around as well and it seems bobthecrazydog is correct.

Only the source I found says you can use any save as long as you can use the phone.

The last step you need to do is to load any save that you can open your phone. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see a new attachment there. Open it up and you finished the game

I found it in this guide for the JP version.

Stein's Gate Trophy Guide (PS3&PSVita) - Stein's Gate (Stacking) - PS3Imports.org

• 2 weeks later...
I'm missing the last CG of the second page... Anyone could post me a screen of it or know what to do to get it ? It should invole mayurii but i don't see what i might have missed since i got every other trophy...

I only have the PC version, so I don't know if it's the same in this version. There are 7 pages in that version with 12 per page (except the last one).

However,

[spoiler=358971Mayuri]if it is the one after Mayuri and Okabe are hit by a car, you get it in chapter 6 (The CG depicts Mayuri in gel form stuck in a wall). When you get need to make a call to get Mayuri's whereabouts in one of the loops, call Luka instead of Mayuri. The events will unfold differently and you will get that CG.

I'm missing the last CG of the second page... Anyone could post me a screen of it or know what to do to get it ? It should invole mayurii but i don't see what i might have missed since i got every other trophy...

MetaSword's method is correct. You need to call Luka.

I only have the PC version, so I don't know if it's the same in this version. There are 7 pages in that version with 12 per page (except the last one).

However,

[spoiler=358971Mayuri]if it is the one after Mayuri and Okabe are hit by a car, you get it in chapter 6 (The CG depicts Mayuri in gel form stuck in a wall). When you get need to make a call to get Mayuri's whereabouts in one of the loops, call Luka instead of Mayuri. The events will unfold differently and you will get that CG.

Yes, it's this one. One of the creepiest ones of all.

• 1 month later...

However,

Wow! I just need that one, too. Thanks, Guys! Saved me a whole new Playthrough! :applause: