Two versions?

OmegaDenmad

I think he might be talking about the new stackable Chinese Edition? The difference is its in Chinese, that's about it.

Ahhhhh yeah, that must've been it, good call. :)

It's being ported to the Vita early next year too... 3x (4x if there is a Chinese Vita version?) Steins;Gate stacks... yeesh, haha.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 years later...
On 2/19/2013 at 1:33 AM, ItazuraOokami said:

I want to get the Japanese one, have to start novel games somewhere.

Holy shite, try searching Steins Gate on the PS4 via PSN JP and it shows up as ¥100,000! I'm desperate for one more non-English stack since I've already finished the PSVita and PS3 EU versions, looking for a third one and found out about this... it does suggest to get it from PSNow (cheaper and more practical to just sub for sure) but what the heck is up with that standalone digital purchase which when converted amounts to £640 or US$870

I know PS3 physical games are now rarer than ever and disc copies of good titles are now being sold for £20-30 even on CEX, but that £640 is just ridiculous don't you think?  We're better off gambling for luck when buying straight from Japan via eBay as it averages £35 for pre-owned to £115 for a sealed/brand new one compared to that JP PSN PS3 digital version.

Went to check this on the PS3 and Steins Gate PS3 strangely enough is NOT available, only the PSVita version for ¥6,380... what's even weirder is that My Darling Embrace, Linear Bounded Phenogram and Steins Gate Zero are offered with both PS3 and PSVita version... surprisingly SG Elite on the PSV is also avaialble but NOT SG1 on PS3?  Weird... not that they had to reprint a copy of it and put it in its original packaging - it's digital for pete's sake... a code, no production cost whatsoever.

Edited by Naps