Rate the trophy difficulty...  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.67

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

I'd say 2/10, mainly because of having to read every text message trophies. You have to branch out every possible response. I had never done the sequel on PSP/PC, but the concept was familiar from the get-go as I am a fan of the series. I do prefer the first playthrough going through most of the base messages.

For those who don't understand Japanese, difficulty will likely be higher. As I imagine if you got lost, you wouldn't understand the responses to know where to correct your mistake(s). So you are likely to start over at-least for certain characters and would be more meticulous if you were not already. Moe's route will auto-skip most text alerts as most don't have responses, just don't leave the unread mail icon lingering around.

Edited by technole

• 3 weeks later...

3/10 with guide from here and here

The platinum title (アトラクタフィールドの収束 or The Convergence of Attractor Field) is very cool.

I laughed a lot when playing this game because the dialogs were very hilarious xD

Good story too for a spin-off title especially for Makise, Ruka, and Suzuha.

• 4 weeks later...

2/10

Nothing too difficult with the Japanese wiki site and took 7 hours to platinum from the guide. Just be observant of how you skip the game or you will miss out on a particular text message. Other than that, alot of great visual novel elements in the Steins;Gate series. I really do hope that we're lucky to be get a chance of Chaos;Head Noah or Chaos; Head Noah ~Love Chu Chu~on the PS3.

Some of the Cellphone wallpapers are characters from the Chaos;Head Noah visual novel / anime series.

Edited by MainComptonese

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

With the right guide it is a 2/10 and this is being very generous.  It can be a bit challenging especially if we cannot read or speak Japanese.  There is a big possibility to screw up things if we made a mistake in following a walkthrough (especially with the very sensitive and tricky SAVE 1 and SAVE 11-14).

Spoiler

Special mention to Velsu over at PS3i for the walkthrough that was instrumental in helping me get quick platinum for the Japanese PS3 and PSVita versions as well as the PS4 English digital stack. Big thanks for putting that one out.

Edited by Naps
... fixed dead link...