General Trophy Discussion

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...

A little over a year later, I am finally going through my Steins Gate stacks... Finished Steins Gate 0 (EU + JP) and Steins Gate: Senkei Kousoku no Phonogram JP and had no problems with these two...

... it is just this game - Steins Gate: My Darling's Embrace that had given me a little headache following a guide from a 'Japanese imported games' forum.  It has been noted that a tricky part in the first email on 8/6 will cause problems as the auto-skip will NOT stop at that very first crucial e-mail for that day. If we went past it a little and made a save prior to the e-mail popping up for the first time, the whole e-mail timeline will be screwed! 

We would start to notice that crucial e-mails will no longer give us the option to reply back.  So if this happens just start a new game - no need to delete our game save as what some others over there were suggesting and make sure to STOP auto-skipping when the clouds appears followed by the front façade of Mr. Braun's CRT Workshop aka Okabe's Future Gadget Lab HQ as shown in the picture below - ignore the date on the screenshot as it should be 8/6 instead of 8/13 - shown for reference only.

Make our first manual SAVE 1 as soon as the scene enters the lab precisely right before Daru appears - he should be as SAVE 2+.

14-1281.png

On Creating Saves 11-14...

Another tricky part and in the guide though there is a screenshot where to make the first save, as per experience the :start: Auto-Skip sometimes does not work and only after reloading a recently made save will the :start: Skip Feature function - so we might notice in the comments over there on why some players are confused as to where to make the saves since the game will only make us go forward when we press :circle:No matter what we will do it does not skip - something the guide author(s) did not seem to understand as it probably never happened to them.

We make SAVE 11 when the 'lightning scene' occurs for the first time - right after Kurisu Makise argues with us (as Rintaro Okabe).

Mail List is your saviour...

Despite carefully following the guide I still managed to screw things up.  In the end I was missing a couple of e-mails from Mayuri Shiina - 8/6 15:08 and 8/18 16:49.

Flicking through the MAIL LIST with :l1: :r1: will show us which one is missing (percentage will be below 100%) though it is still a tad short of telling us exactly where to find them.  If this happens, just refer to the walkthrough and check the time stamps of the path the (various) Save File will take, they are quite accurate and will most surely solve the discrepancies once we go through them.

(G)ラボChuChu!  (P) アトラクタフィールドの収束

EDIT: 17.02.2022

I managed to messed up playing on the PS3 JP version and just like before identifying which part we have missed the e-mails from - in my case Mayuri Shinha again and Suzuha Amane via the MAIL LIST and reloading the save file (where the path is going through) does the trick. So new players need not worry in case they too mess up.

Edited by Naps
... fixed unreadable texts...