Candy Craze

chamiz

• 2 weeks later...

i ve noticed some "dead spot" if you keep your candy in the right side of the screen near bee house. suprisingly bees are missing this spot. all you have to do is be careful and move your candy if need and coming back to same spot.

managed to get this on my second attempt.

• 4 weeks later...

I was having a hard time with this trophy, until I moved away the Move controller from the camera. So move the move... :think::rolleyes:

Lol, I will explain myself. The closer the move is to the camera the bigger the object becomes (sword, candy, racquet, etc) so when you put the candy away from the camera it becomes smaller, and because of that, it is harder for the bees to bite it.

• 4 weeks later...

The few and rare times this game even pops up, I can never get it. The bees start swarming the screen. Coming in from all sides. Even using the PS button trick, I move it then get a three or four bees to come from off screen right where I moved it.

This is all I have left on this game and I am sooo sick of playing through party mode just to "maybe" get this game to come up.

i also had troubles with this trophy until i found this little trick.

press the ps button when the bees are close.

this pauses the game.

now target the controller to a spot where there no bees.

rinse and repeat until the trophy pops.

Finally i get it. i did this, but i only see this type. This is the best way. yes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

this pauses the game.

Thank you so much for this tip. I got this trophy on my first attempt using it!

• 3 months later...

I didn't realise this was such a struggle. My 3 year old did it on her first go! She stood dead center with the move controller pointing down and stood dead still after I told her the bee's are after her lolly! She survived about 30 seconds doing that, much better than I did on my attempt. The trophy popped after 20 seconds.

If it helps most of the lolly was off the screen, only the base of it was visable and the bee's were never near hitting it.

this pauses the game.

I earn this trophy today. Thanks for the tip. :dance:

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Ugh this game finally came up ONCE. I've played through all the games and have all the trophies and with all those playthroughs I've only had 1 chance at it which I failed miserably.

I've tried hitting the PS button, didn't work for me. Tried holding it slightly offscreen, didn't work either, also tried standing further away to make it smaller and guess what......didn't work......

So my last trophy for plat...

I read online to try holding the lolly to the right, when the bees come that way take it offscreen and move it to the left and repeat that until the trophy pops. Guess I'll try that and see what happens. :think:

• 3 months later...

This was the last trophy that I needed for the plat. Looking through the various threads for tips, I did not see the one that helped me the most explicitly stated - set to easy.

If you have other three strike rounds trophies that you still need, then setting the difficulty to easy probably isn't a good choice. There won't be enough fruit to slice if one of the other needed games comes up instead of this one. With this being the last trophy for me, I could set it to easy, hit the PS button a couple of times and get the trophy pretty quickly.