Can't get Bonus King

DragonSpear2462

Hi!

I played Party mode with 5 rounds..and I made sure that I got all the Bonus(Gold) where I could and I didn't get the trophy...

I think it's because of the Robber round(Steal other stars) and the final round that I can't get it. The problem is..I never see the Bonus poping out when I play a game in Robber Roound and Final Round...

Anyone know what I should do?

Thanks!

Edited by DragonSpear2462

have u tried a 4 player on 5 rounds?

they can be cumulative. so player 1 gets it in Round 1. plaer 2 gets it in Round 2, etc.. till u finish all 5 Rounds. I got mine this way.

Yeah i tried. It doesn't seem like that in the RObber Round and Final Round have bonus Items. I played like...4 games of 4 players with 5 rounds..and only ONE of the games contains a bonus item..am I doing something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Never seen bonus guys on final round or robber round... but I can't get that trophy too. It seems to be very easy (79% of people playing this has acquired it) but I can't get it. Do I have to get lucky playing 10 round game and get bonus guy on EVERY game on one single session, because I definitely got all bonuses too on 5 round game (bonus guy appears only on 1st round on that though) with all 4 players and still no trophy.

I also tried Party Mix mode and played 10 round game twice (first time I got 2 robber rounds after each other so I couldn't play all the 7 bonus games) but it's still not popping. Wth... I already have Swashbuckler and Chain King and those actually were easy compared to this confusing trophy. Only missing 20sec with the lollipop and 100 pictures... AND this stupid party bonus trophy.

E: Just got the candy trophy too... so now it's getting even more annoying.

Edit2: Nevermind, got it right after I finished my 10th Party game. Don't know what triggered it though, I was playing 5 round game with 2 players and got only one bonus (in the 1st round) with player 1. Go figure...

Edited by Devotheus