to get Chick Protector easy

swe_ghost

Move your fan to the upper coner right or left and hold down the t butten and just hold it there and u will see how all chickens flys to right/left depens on witch side u have the fan on and u will get this trophie in no time,, most be on hard

i tryied that and got it at my first try:p

Yeah if u go to the uppper right corner u tur the fan so the blades blows the chickens to the left side of the map and they will easiey land in the nast.. but u will miss a few everytime it changes positon of the nest but then round is over trophie will pop.. just be sure u play on hard

Edited by swe_ghost

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Wish I had read this before. I got it the 'hard' way by holding the fan at the bottom and scraped through with 31 chicks.

Top tip, should help plenty of others for sure.

Lol, same for me. I barely got 30 after a lot of tries on hard mode, pointing from the bottom of the screen. :mad::rolleyes:

• 8 months later...
Yeah if u go to the uppper right corner u tur the fan so the blades blows the chickens to the left side of the map and they will easiey land in the nast.. but u will miss a few everytime it changes positon of the nest but then round is over trophie will pop.. just be sure u play on hard

maybe u can change sides after 3 chicks pressing the ps butten

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...