Need help with "Swashbuckler" Trophy

Blade

I got all the trophies but only need one more and it´s too hard, need help with the next trophy:

- Swashbuckler

Slice 40 pieces of fruit during a Three Strikes Round

Its Impossible, i can´t cut 40 fruits in the three strikes round in any difficulty, i need a trick. anyone can help me?.

Sorry for my language.

Bye and Thanks!!!

So... If you have all the other trophies please tell me how you get the air ambulance trophie... I try everything... but no trophie for me... and the bugs in 5sec trophie I think its hard... but maybe you must have some luck or do you have a trick? Sorry for the English by the way...

And thanks

And how do you get the trophie for playing on cristmasday... I thought it was cristmas on the 25 of december ;) lol

Edited by EssiAlkmaar

So... If you have all the other trophies please tell me how you get the air ambulance trophie... I try everything... but no trophie for me... and the bugs in 5sec trophie I think its hard... but maybe you must have some luck or do you have a trick? Sorry for the English by the way...

And thanks

And how do you get the trophie for playing on cristmasday... I thought it was cristmas on the 25 of december ;) lol

Air Ambulance was the hardest trophy including the Gold for the fish game - play on Normal, and pay attention to the order the people appear - the monster will eat them in the order they first appear. Hover above the next person to be eaten, and when the monster comes into the foreground, pick up the person before they're eaten. Do this 3 times for the trophy.

The 5 bugs in 5 seconds is easy - play Survival, and place the Move really close to the Eye so the magnifying glass is MASSIVE, then it's simple.

For the Christmas day trophy, manually change your system's date to 25/12/10, get the trophy, then autosync your time. The trophy timestamps will say today, not Christmas.

Now that I've helped someone with those trophies, anybody know how to get the Candy Crazy related minigame to show up? I can't get that minigame and hence no "Well played". :|

So I have struggeling with this Swashbuckler trophy as well, so this is how you can get it:

Simply go to Party Mode and choose 3 ppl. Choose 8 rounds (also works for 5 rounds, but its random so you cant be sure that you get a 3 strike round). Now with 8 rounds, the 3 strike rounds should appear on round 4 or round 7! And it is also random which game is coming, if it's the wrong game just end it and do this again.

Good luck!

Edited by yoh2
grammar

Now that I've helped someone with those trophies, anybody know how to get the Candy Crazy related minigame to show up? I can't get that minigame and hence no "Well played". :|

i believe its toatally random.

i got it in my 9th or 10th party game...and nailed the trophy:applause:

damn that swashbubuckler trophy, if i only get the chance to actually PLAY it:mad:

PS: i just got the pizza day. only one more for plat now...swashbuckler...

Edited by lade73

Hello, i just need win 2 trophy for the PLATINUM but this 2 trophy are very difficult:

- Swashbuckler - this trophy for me is´t impossible and i thing was for the rest of the people

- Chain King! - this tropy for me is´t very difficul but you need some lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky.

Because this i don´t get the PLATINUM, i hope for the Producers from the Game make a PACH for this 2 trophys.

Thanks everyone.

Edited by nmor666

I got all the trophies but only need one more and it´s too hard, need help with the next trophy:

- Swashbuckler

Slice 40 pieces of fruit during a Three Strikes Round

Its Impossible, i can´t cut 40 fruits in the three strikes round in any difficulty, i need a trick. anyone can help me?.

Sorry for my language.

Bye and Thanks!!!

I´ve got same thing and i cant get trophies Candy Crazy and Brilliant bouncer becouse that came only once and i failed :mad:

For these trophies they are stating in a round?

So are these cumulative for all 4 players...when adding 4 players.

I think its this way because...The 10 bounches in a row..I definatly didn't bounce the same ball 10 times from 1 go and got the trophy after using the 3rd user.

I also got swashbuckler today and didnt get 40 in one go, best i did was 28...but with the other 3 turns in the round i got easily over 40 and got the trophy...so I think it's that...but I could be wrong.

Edited by stedaman

I finally got this trophy yesterday for my platinum. What I did was set up a 4 player (4 player so youve got 4 chances) party game with 5 rounds. When you get to round 4 it should be the three strikes round. If its not quit and start again. Once you get the right round make sure you get close enough to the camera so that your sword is the length of the screen. Hold it at the top of the screen and keep slicing downwards. I got this with my fourth player. Just keep slicing fast. Good luck. Hope this helps.

PSN - HUTCHY007

• 3 weeks later...
I finally got this trophy yesterday for my platinum. What I did was set up a 4 player (4 player so youve got 4 chances) party game with 5 rounds. When you get to round 4 it should be the three strikes round. If its not quit and start again. Once you get the right round make sure you get close enough to the camera so that your sword is the length of the screen. Hold it at the top of the screen and keep slicing downwards. I got this with my fourth player. Just keep slicing fast. Good luck. Hope this helps.

PSN - HUTCHY007

I'll give it a try!

• 2 months later...