Poppin' fish count

Rennikz

Ive done a head count on easy and hard and they are always 65 fish of the same Color does the bonus fish count as extra fish? could it be that this new patch is stopping me from getting this trophy? Ny highest score is 77880 on easy ... been trying for over 7 hours... my arm hurts is this trophy a piss take?

Edited by Rennikz

• 4 weeks later...
Ive done a head count on easy and hard and they are always 65 fish of the same Color does the bonus fish count as extra fish? could it be that this new patch is stopping me from getting this trophy? Ny highest score is 77880 on easy ... been trying for over 7 hours... my arm hurts is this trophy a piss take?

Yes the trophy is a piss take but you need to do it on hard not easy. The fish comes down quicker and so more fish. I have not done it yet. So hard. You practically need to get every one.

• 2 months later...

it was a while ago but what heleped me was to adjust the size of the screen. I did it slight off the limits.

also counting the fishes was a good idea (my wife helped me - she did the math).

also a good start is very important. If you choose wrong color it will not be enough time.