Air Ambulance Trophy

twiztedthug

I had trouble with this trophy because I couldnt seem to pick up the people before the dinosaur ate them, but I figured it out. I dont know if this will help anyone (and it didnt seem to be that clear in the trophy guide) but the dinosaur will roor behind the tower he is going to attack, so if you have the helicopter hover in the middle of the screen and when the dinosaur roars behind the tower he is going to attack, swoop down and collect the person.

Trophy pops right after doing this 3 times. Hope this helps someone!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is something I figured out too when I was getting the "Feel Free" and "Free Play Champion" trophies. I was gonna post it here but you did that already :p

I swear I just did this - was in different games and then all in one. But no trophy?!

Does it have to say CLOSE CALL?

Hmm.. Well it needs to be in one game, them 3 rescues. Go to Solo and then Free Play and choose the game, pick Hard difficulty because the dino tries to eat more little people in there. Now just keep an eye on the dino and when it stops behind a building (after a while you learn to predict when he's gonna stop) and then go and rescue the little person. I'm not sure which rescues count as I got the Trophy by just rescuing little person when I saw dino stopped behind it's building.

I'm sure you will get this Trophy, if you haven't already got it.