Rate the trophy difficulty...  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.09

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im nearly platinum. I voted a 6, mainly because the majority of the trophies are fairly straightforward other than Swashbuckler and the Poppin' 70 fish on hard. The Poppin' trophy brought this up substantially for me, because I can never seem to find the right angle to make fish pop enough to get 70. The rest are either very easy or time consuming, like the 100 photos, 20 survival rounds, and 10 party rounds.

All seem very easy but some u av to b playin an by chance come across tht game mode to get wat u need

i.e the lolly trophy i avnt come across tht at all n u cnt select every game to play its a game of chance lol

will vote wen i platinum this

Seriously, type a little bit more readable that msn language. Is it that hard to put an extra letter in here and there?

Already got that Platinum, gave it a 2. There are really no hard trophies in this game, except swashbuckler. This trophy is shit, because the "3 Try Rounds" doesnt show up on every Party game. U need to play a party with at least 5 rounds and there must be the sword (fruit cut) "3 try game". If not, u must restart the party. Because of this, you cant really practice for this game, wich make it even harder to cut 40 fruits.

I'm 5 trophies away from platinum...

There's really nothing hard about it ... its sometimes annoying to get the trophy for 40 fruits and 70 in a row... thats all

difficulty is fairly low so i gave it a 2 / 10 ....

FUN game !! spec. with some friends and ...:whistle::dance:

belive it or not there is 2 trophies that stops me from plat:) 40 fruit and 70 coler chain pop:( have 2 others to but they easy 100 photos and bucnh a objekt 10 times but have just played it once and then i was drunk:p and reach up to 8 so will get it next time the game let me play it:p

• 3 weeks later...

Like others are saying, most of the trophies you'll get without even trying, but the few hard ones are real hard. And it takes a lot of luck because much of it is random (will you get this particular game, in this particular mode ...). I guess that translates into being real time-consuming, but not necessarily hard (unless you're lucky and get them real quick).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having a pretty hard time popping 70 in a row. I would consider that difficult on easy, let alone on hard.

Either I have been taking too much Vitamin Suck or people are just that much better at poking things than me because it raises the difficulty for me substantially.

Everything else is fairly easy 3 or maybe 4 out of 10. But yeah, popping and swash buckling raise the bar quite a bit for me.

lots of fun. hardest trophy was chain king, but after i played bout 10 in a row and was getting into the 60,000 i knew it was close. i then tried one more and got 70+ pops, woot. 3 day plat. and swashbuckling is easy if you get close to the eye and huge sword swings. also my bouncy one was glitched and i just bounced alot of balls for a moment, none 10 times, and it gave it to me. maybe i got 10 bounces without scoring or dropping any on all balls. oh well peace! and keep trying on popit, it seems hard but you will get it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've give it a 5. Would've been much lower, but Chain King was hard and some of the 3 strikes one were a pain to execute. The frustration of messing one of those up and waiting for it to come around again in Party Mode was immense. That's just bad game design in my book, and left me pretty fed up with the whole game by the time I was done with it.

Shame, as I enjoyed it initially, but play it for long enough, and you soon see how limited in scope and longevity it is.

I would rate it a 5 or higher for the simple luck trophies. Getting certain three strikes rounds to pop up is entirely luck based, so when you have one trophy left, you'll be playing through 45 minutes of a party mode just to "maybe" get the right game. When you don't..... well thats just wasted time. With one trophy left, I have a lot of wasted time, and this game is really hard to play after the first couple of party modes. Its boring, repetitive, and the difficulty is not in the actual games, it's in getting the will power and time to go through it again and again.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess my overall rating is a 5. There are 2 trophies that I would rate a 9 or a 10 and like everyone else I hate that you have to keep playing mode and hope you get the 3 strikes game you are missing. If it wasn't for the Chain King and Swashbuckler I would give this game a 1 or a 2. Most of the trophies are easy and the game is fun for a little while. There are not that many mini games, so it does get old.