SP vs. MP

Jooles

They should give me money back even though I got it for free. The single-player is among the crappiest things I've EVER fucking played, no matter how sweet a framerate.

How much better is the MP, REALLY? I read x100 in a thread here but that is relative. Did anyone else here completey detest the SP while still fully enjoyed the multiplayer? I'd preferably hear from people like me that aren't THAT invested in multiplayer and buy games like CoD, etc. for the SP, but any input is good.

yes the MP is so much better then the sp.

BUT u will have a hard time in the beginning because it's really hard to get used to imo.

it's not like the other mp's like killzone or any cod.

u have to work together with youre team and don't just build random buildings and stuff.

there is alot to do and map packs are free. So that's amazing to imo.

the mp can be pretty death on weekdays . (like only 20 servers going on)

but u will always find one with enough players.

sorry for my english :D

Haha, your english is fine. I had always planned on buying this, but their plan to incite interest with the SP PS+perk backfired with me. It seems to be the consensus that the MP is a lot better so if it drops heavily (no more than £15) I'll probably buy it and then put myself through the agony of the SP for the plat, but for now, Starhawk can burn.

Haha, your english is fine. I had always planned on buying this, but their plan to incite interest with the SP PS+perk backfired with me. It seems to be the consensus that the MP is a lot better so if it drops heavily (no more than £15) I'll probably buy it and then put myself through the agony of the SP for the plat, but for now, Starhawk can burn.

No one is forcing you to play it. I have had this game since launch and I put in a good 140 hours on the multiplayer and about 5 on single player that should explain about how much better the mp is. This game is mostly aimed at the multiplayer not the single player You don't need no money back anyway you got it for free

Edited by HEDDGAF

Correction - They tricked me with the word "Free" and then trojaned my precious time and good mood with that gaarbache, so I did in fact pay for it. And while I have no expectations of getting money for the blood and sweat spent, I'll take my refund in bitterness and cursing about aforementioned product online (My previous posts already stated this between the lines).

May all you Starhawk-SP-developers burn. You suck.

(Thanks for the OnT-input. I'll most likely buy the MP/disc after a pricedrop.)

• 5 months later...