PS+ Members to Get Single Player Campaign for Free

oversoul53

Downloading now :D! I've been meaning to try this game and all it's sci-fi goodness after playing the beta! It was low on the backlog list but shot up to the top!

I still have the bonus The Hand of the Founder DLC for playing the beta :)! I wonder if that's for multiplayer only... If it is, I can fork the $10 for an online pass!

I do not think the online pass will allow you to access multiplayer when the title of the game clearly says "SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN" I'm sure if you wanna play multiplayer you have to spend the $20 on it, or the $30 on the whole thing.

Sounds about right, I'll check when I get home and post my findings

yep. just tryed it. when you boot up the game all it has is "start game, settings" so it wont even let you try to get online. so no haveing the code wont work, you haveta fork out the 20 to play online as well.

and that suck's cause after relooking at my list, i have allready destroyed the single player mode with nothing left to do in it at all, i need the multi player mode. oh well, hope's dashed.

Edited by nostros

didn't worked, on the bright side i make a claim yesterday and got my money back just now, it worked out well

How did you get your money back? I attempted this with Madden 13 and I was told they have a no refund policy. I also told them a PSN credit would be fine, just that the game was incomplete.

• 6 months later...