Can anyone explain to me how make 2nd player account sign in?

trophyPS3

Hey I want know how create and sign in for 2nd player because I want boost with 2nd player for some trophies in this game. So can anyone explains?

(I never use 2nd player for boost trophies with 2nd player so that why I want know and need your help):)

Make sure you have a second account set up on your PS3. This second account also has to have it's own PSN login.

Once you've created a multiplayer game with the server settings being whatever you require, press start and scroll down to the split-screen option. It'll prompt you to log in to your second account, and then to log that in to PSN. Don't forget to have your second controller turned on. From there the screen should turn to split screen, and you can play on each account.

Hey I want know how create and sign in for 2nd player because I want boost with 2nd player for some trophies in this game. So can anyone explains?

(I never use 2nd player for boost trophies with 2nd player so that why I want know and need your help):)

Make sure a second remote is turned on. Create a game. Then press :start: and then :circle: to go to the homepage. On the homepage there will be a split screen option (its on the bottom row). Choose that and it'll prompt you to sign in another acct. The other acct must have a psn acct attached to it in order to sign in.

edit: :ninja: 'd

Its not always available. It depends on the loadout the server create chooses

Thank you.

Now WTF!! My game freeze once loading after win zones then I restart PS3 and then message said something about corrupted then have restore PS3 system :(:(

hiya, can someone tell me if you need a online pass for the second account? im getting error codes,

thanks guys :) :whistle:

You need to load up the game once through the second account to agree to the online license prompt. Once you do that, you can do split screen as many times as you like.

Also, everytime there is an amend that you need to re-agree to the license, you will have to load the game from the other account again to re-agree.

You need to load up the game once through the second account to agree to the online license prompt. Once you do that, you can do split screen as many times as you like.

Also, everytime there is an amend that you need to re-agree to the license, you will have to load the game from the other account again to re-agree.

You shouldnt need to do that. I accepted them on my main account, and can sign in just fine on my 2nd account without having to accept anything. Dont even need "play" the game on the 2nd account.