Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

MiticAlex

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

WARNING: The game is already being moderated and rooms are being closed with warnings about boosting. In Warhawk they reset and wiped stats. You could also risk having your PSN banned. Boost with caution, and entirely at your own risk.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by MiticAlex
Boosting Warning!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really looking forward to this game but I would love to boost the team leader and lone wolf trophies as they just seem a hassle. Add me and we will set up a match and quickly get them done with on release :-)

PSN: Noir_Proxy

Will be buying it this week, So anyone looking for people to play with online, I have Mic as well add me xXsilentrouge6Xx

-I own it now, It's awesome. Looking for people to play with online, so add me!

Edited by SinSama

add JaySoChi for boosting of these trophies and more.. I will be getting this a bit later today.. I have a mic and it would be great if anyone who adds me has a mic as well..if not..(how can you get a NEW game but not a 20-30 dollar mic.. FOH) don't add me.. thanks!

Need 3 more people to go after DM/TDM (Team Leader/Lone Wolf) trophies as well as whatever else we feel like working on after. I'll be on for a long while so add yourself to the list then add me on PSN.

1.TheNukes

You don't need 3, You can do them with 2 people, and better yet, You can do it splitscreen if you happen to have more than 1 controller.

Won't let me sign in with a second PSN account for splitscreen. Keeps throwing up errors. Im going to assume the second PSN account has to also own the game and have an online pass activated.

Whoever wants to boost right now add me.

I did it splitscreen.. Worked perfectly fine. So I don't know. By the way, Does anyone know what the Prospect mode is?

I did it splitscreen.. Worked perfectly fine. So I don't know. By the way, Does anyone know what the Prospect mode is?

That's the mode am trying to get it's 50 win which I need 3 people to join me and we can play co-op and earn that all together , go to multiplayer > Co-op > choose any map and win it , I only want partners for that trophy so PM me here or reply to this only if you have the game

That's the mode am trying to get it's 50 win which I need 3 people to join me and we can play co-op and earn that all together , go to multiplayer > Co-op > choose any map and win it , I only want partners for that trophy so PM me here or reply to this only if you have the game

Ah ok, Well I tried adding you but your privacy settings denied me. Lmao so add me I guess.

PSN - Yoda91192

How long is each prospect game approximately?

willing to help and boost others. Really looking to get the lone wolf and team leader - both just looks to hard to do with random people.

Add me @houketsu

I'll be playing this during the even and throughout the weekend.

willing to help and boost others. Really looking to get the lone wolf and team leader - both just looks to hard to do with random people.

Add me @houketsu

I'll be playing this during the even and throughout the weekend.

I got the lone wolf and team leader by myself.. you can boost these by your self in Split Screen. But I'm looking for people with HEADSETS to do the Co-op..

hi! looking to do the Hat Trick trophy (blow up a razorback with 3 enemies inside it) and the prospector coop trophies

Willing to help others to get any online trophies

my PSN: hahaghost

I am ready to boost 24/7!

thanks!