Unlock the (pictured) Sweet Tooth Outcast Multiplayer skin for Starhawk

ShackledDreams

Twisted Metal went gold and with it, the details regarding an exclusive multiplayer skin for Starhawk was released. The multiplayer skin is being titled Sweet Tooth Outcast skin (picture below). Linkage to the posting where I found it can be seen here.

Each copy of Twisted Metal will come with a voucher for the Sweet Tooth Outcast Multiplayer Skin. This skin will be usable in fellow PS3 exclusive Starhawk. You'll have to hang onto that voucher for a few months, though, as Starhawk won't be out until May.

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/gallery/s38872/Twisted_Metal_Gold_13273542489952.jpg

hehe I always think it fun and cool to play as a different character even if its only a skin in a game where that character wasn't in the first place. quick question will you be getting this and twisted metal if so was wondering if I could send you a friends request so we can maybe play sometime.

sounds good my psn is shadow_rider27, I also pre-ordered twisted metal last night, i haven't gotten a chance to try Starhawk yet, I have ps plus so I have access to the beta but have been way to busy. I should be on this weekend tho so i will give it a shot then. I do have an extra beta code if ur interested, I was looking to trade it for something else but don't think that will happen so if you want I can send it to you

cool sound great I'll PM you the code as soon as I can. and thanks that would be great if you can help me boost modnation. what other share create games are there other then littlebigplanet and modnation, I enjoy those titles. alright i'll see you online this weekend might get on 2moro tho not sure . take care

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...