XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > Starhawk

Old 12-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeankarlo View Post
-If you want a vehicle, you have to build a station or wait a unit spawn (btw it take years).
There's a button you press on the inside of the garage that will instantly spawn a razorback if you have enough rift energy.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:22 PM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

They massively expanded the Private Beta. I have very little play time in Warhawk and got the beta invitation in my email today.

I managed to capture my first hawk kill, compliments of our friend tuffmuff.

Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozamil View Post
They massively expanded the Private Beta. I have very little play time in Warhawk and got the beta invitation in my email today.

I managed to capture my first hawk kill, compliments of our friend tuffmuff.

Starhawk private beta: Woz vs Tuff - YouTube
Woz!

You failed to show the 12 times I killed you prior to this

Moosh is not a lollipop!
tuffmuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:58 AM   #14 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   10,000 Posts   Bright Idea!   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquishy View Post
So no one is playing this? I was hoping to add some of you! I've played the beta all last night and some today and it's tons of fun. I was a bit stumped at first on how to build things, you have to get a set amount of squares filled to build larger things. To do this you can kill people, destroy whatever the enemys built, shoot barrels, and of course steal that flag! Hope that answered your question TuffMuff
Nice, cheers for the info there.

First impressions are good. They've really improved the visuals but it still feels like Warhawk which is great. Some of the maps have been brilliant, really well thought out. It felt a bit MAG like initially but the more i've played the less it feels like that, which is a good thing imo. It feels a bit more balanced between ground and air now, it was more biased toward the planes in the last game imo.

Looking forward to the full game, at least this gives us a taste of what's to come! I'm interested to see the trophy list as well, I logged plenty of hours in Warhawk, never reached General though. Ended up with 80% ish of the trophies, I hope they are just as tough this time! It's good to see a challenging list that not everyone will obtain.

Also isn't there a single player side to this game as well? I remember reading that somewhere, not sure if that will be any good, Warhawk/Starhawk is all about the online.

Last edited by funkyweed; 12-08-2011 at 09:00 AM.
funkyweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

got my invite today.
i guess since i had uncharted 3?

never played warhawk, but starhawk just seems really cool. guess i'll download it when i get home tonight, probably wont get a chance to play until this weekend maybe.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:16 PM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh4645 View Post
got my invite today.
i guess since i had uncharted 3?

never played warhawk, but starhawk just seems really cool. guess i'll download it when i get home tonight, probably wont get a chance to play until this weekend maybe.
Impossible, Uncharted 3 comes with a voucher code you need to redeem and you cant do that yet cause this is a Private Beta stage.

I read that a ton of keys went out randomly today to EU and US accounts just like the free PS+ codes, might be a holidays thing who knows.

Last edited by TheNukes; 12-13-2011 at 08:19 PM.
TheNukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:39 PM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNukes View Post
Impossible, Uncharted 3 comes with a voucher code you need to redeem and you cant do that yet cause this is a Private Beta stage.

I read that a ton of keys went out randomly today to EU and US accounts just like the free PS+ codes, might be a holidays thing who knows.
Yea I just got one in my email - I know what I'm going to be doing this Winter Break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyweed View Post
Also isn't there a single player side to this game as well? I remember reading that somewhere, not sure if that will be any good, Warhawk/Starhawk is all about the online.:
Yup. It is all about the online, but I'm eager to see how the Campaign will work. The cool thing is that apparently the entire campaign can be played with a buddy (offline or online, I am assuming).

Marv2K11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:44 PM   #18 (permalink)

Goto Video Games, Video Game Reviews - GameSpot now and get a free beta key while they last.
Crippldogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:52 PM   #19 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crippldogg View Post
Goto Video Games, Video Game Reviews - GameSpot now and get a free beta key while they last.
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for the heads up, got my code.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:56 PM   #20 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Actually looks like an interesting game, is the BETA available to download on PSN? I have a code

ADD MY PS4 TAG - KingTompz
Trophy Card Guide |PST Newsletter | NAT Type Guide

JackParke is online now   Reply With Quote