Currently on Sale for £3.19 - worth it?

Waggly Bean

So this game is £3.19 at the moment on the PAL marketplace instead of its usual price of £6.29.

My question is this: is the game very good (I've read mixed reviews), and also how is it if you don't have Move? I have read that it's better with Move but can be played with a normal pad too. Anybody tried both and can comment?

I really wish there was a demo so I could make up my mind properly! :(

All the reviews from people who bought it and played it are mainly good.

Depends if you listen to snooty mags reviews or not, in my case not.

I bought it last time it was on sale even tho i thought the vid looked kinda pants.

And when i did i still didn't play it for weeks.

I eventualy got around to it and couldn't stop playing it. Must beat this stage *shaking my fist at the screen*

Well worth every penny, you will either like or hate it.

I used the pad only and it's pretty good with, i can't grumble i'm number 1 in the world on it.

take a punt on it, it ain't going to break the bank, and it may suprise you.

Thanks for the reply. This game doesn't exactly have a lively forum! ;)

Interestingly, according to the front page here on ps3t, a demo was upped on the store with todays update. If this is the case I'll be able to test it out first. Pretty awesome - it's like they heard me! :p

Edited by Waggly Bean

• 3 months later...

Sorry if I'm bumping an old thread none is viewing :) but wanted to share my opinion.

You'll like this game if you like arcade games and are kind of an old school gamer. If you're all about the latest and greatest FPS and whatnot then you should probably pass but if you like to chill out with a simpler game you should definately get this. It's enjoyable and it will grow on you, you'll try to beat a stage over and over again until you succeed. :)

Good thing there's a demo out now so anyone interested should try it (it gives a good sense of how the full game is). Haven't bought Move controller yet so I can't give you an opinion on how the game is with the Move controller but it works just fine with the dualshock.

It's definately worth the 3£!

Edited by RyujiSakujo