Instant trophies between PS3 and Vita version?

Just wondering if you 100% this game on PS3 will the trophy sync allow you to instant 100% the vita version?

Or is there a way to use your save progress from the PS3 version on the Vita version? I was looking into starting this game next and wouldn't mine buying the Vita version for a nice game on the go/quick 100%.

• 2 months later...
Just wondering if you 100% this game on PS3 will the trophy sync allow you to instant 100% the vita version?

Or is there a way to use your save progress from the PS3 version on the Vita version? I was looking into starting this game next and wouldn't mine buying the Vita version for a nice game on the go/quick 100%.

The update added cloud save to the ps3 version and that makes it possible to transfer your save from ps3 to vita and the other way around.

I got 100% trophies on the vita and when I loaded my cloud save on ps3 I got 100% trophies on ps3. But someone noticed in the trophy discussion thread that the other way around some hidden trophies don't unlock on the vita. Luckily they're not hard at all!

I had 61% on ps3 (only missing last level for silver+gold), copied it over to Vita, and everything unlocked except for the Lost in Space 3x trophy. I think the controls are slightly better on the Vita (still generally crap though), I kind of wish I had started it on Vita instead...

I completed both on both systems (For THL reasons). I actually found it easier on the PS3, bigger screen seemed to help a lot.

It could be because I was doing it wrong the whole time. On the PS3, I assumed that the direction you hold the analog pad in was the direction it would grab a grav point in. I had plenty of trouble in various levels due to lack of response, to the point where I really questioned the control scheme.

Once I started on Vita, I found out that touching in a direction made you move in that direction regardless of what point it grabbed. While this has its own share of problems, it got me through the last level. I'm thinking that might have been true for the PS3 one too, but I don't care enough to load it up again to check.

• 1 year later...