Rate the trophy difficulty  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.77

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Vyrastas

Voted 4/10. Most trophies are very easy to get. I only had trouble with a couple of medals, but as soon as I found out you could change the speed of the drone, I was getting mostly silver and gold medals.

The only hard level was the last one. Took me over an our to finish it, but then again I was doing it at maximum speed. I think I could have saved some time if I slowed the game down.

100% in 4 or 5 hours I think

Voted 4/10. Most trophies are very easy to get. I only had trouble with a couple of medals, but as soon as I found out you could change the speed of the drone, I was getting mostly silver and gold medals.

The only hard level was the last one. Took me over an our to finish it, but then again I was doing it at maximum speed. I think I could have saved some time if I slowed the game down.

100% in 4 or 5 hours I think

Doh I didnt know about changing the speed lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This game reminds me a lot of my ex girlfriend...

Simple, a bit rough around the edges, but if you poke it in the right places then there is some quick and easy fun to be had.

2/10

Man... we must fool around with the same kind of girls. Agree 100%.

I'll up it to a 3/10... the last level took a few more tries than the rest.

• 5 weeks later...

Voted 4. Although it was a bit frustrating in places - if you play through the level a couple of times you'll pass it no problems (maybe it helped playing soundshapes death levels before this). Only level I really 'struggled' with was the last level - which was the only level where I died 20 or more times. Just cleaning up for the last gold trophy!

This was a good fun game - just wish they'd done the cross-play functionality when it first came out rather than only in the recent PSN sale. For a couple of pounds I'd recommend this game to anyone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

4. Was going with a 3 vote until the last level, where I earned Epic Fail naturally. There's an initial difficulty just getting used to the game, then a spike at the end as some of the medal times are tight (I was on the lowest speed though) and the last level.

This is a weird game. It's like Pinball, but using "gravity" to steer/pull your ball in different directions, zoomed in on the ball, and timed. Makes for a weird, and in my opinion bad, way to play. Try the demo!