Cross-purchase?

Tii

• 4 months later...
It's not cross purchase though, I had to pay for it on both PS3 on Vita. Is it free for + or something?

No, I don't think so. I just bought it on Vita, and in the description it said it would be free on PS3. I went and looked at the PS3 store and it said free and had that red emblem that means you purchased something. I guess you're in the UK? Maybe it's just different in your store.

No, I don't think so. I just bought it on Vita, and in the description it said it would be free on PS3. I went and looked at the PS3 store and it said free and had that red emblem that means you purchased something. I guess you're in the UK? Maybe it's just different in your store.

Are you sure that you didn't buy the bundle with both the ps3 and psvita version in it? When I bought it there was a bundle and you could also buy the games separate.

• 4 months later...
I bought it on Vita for $3.99 and got it for free on PS3.

I can confirm this, the description says that people who buy this game are entitled to the other version at no additional cost. So I bought it on sale for the Vita at $2.00 in the US Playstation Store. When I checked my download list, it showed both PS3 and PSVITA versions ready to download.

• 4 months later...