General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 1 month later...
If I get all of the trophies in this game, turn on the PS3 version and use the cloud save feature will all of the trophies automatically unlock in that, like Motorstorm RC?

Stardrone just got patched for cloud saves and I can confirm it unlocks trophies automatically. I got 100% trophies on the PS3 version but only 90% unlocked on the Vita version. 2 hidden trophies still locked...not sure what those 2 are

Stardrone just got patched for cloud saves and I can confirm it unlocks trophies automatically. I got 100% trophies on the PS3 version but only 90% unlocked on the Vita version. 2 hidden trophies still locked...not sure what those 2 are

Good to know. I'm not actually going to buy the PS3 version just to unlock the trophies. But if it ever hits PS+ I'll be all over it.

But I have to buy the game again, haven't I?

EDIT: Found my answer here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/stardrone-extreme/154169-cross-purchase.html

• 2 months later...
Oh, I did that, several times, no luck.

But, and that's the strangest thing, a few minutes ago I fired the game again and the trophy popped out of nowhere in the start screen :confused::D:confused::D

Same with me. Definitely glitched.

Only, I didn't even notice it pop later. I only noticed when I was going through my trophy lists. And was like... wut

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...