Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

500 kills and the save slot...

I re-rented the game to grind to 500 for each Force Power. But here's my issue.

I saved the DLC (Ultimate Sith Ed) one on each save slot. I have no mission select option. Which means on none of these 3 save slots can i go back and play other levels.

I clicked on new game (by accident thinking there was a new game + option) and save it to my only other slot. So i realize the new game also doesn't give me mission select OR carry over my full powers.

I know the 500 kills must be on the same save slot, i get that, but does starting a NEW game, wipe everything out from that save slot?

And why can't i mission select from the DLC? I simply can't get out of that.

Help...

Starting a new game will wipe all your stats so you'll have to start again :(. From what I remember the DLCs have no Mission Select, you have to start a new game every time which means re-levelling your powers each time you do it :(.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

thanks for the quick reply

If i keep playing the DLC level though, i'd eventually get it, right?

Would saving the DLC on a save slot on top of the Regular game also delete kills from the regular campaign? Or was zeroed as well?

I'm wondering which route is the least painful.

again, thanks for thelp Term, i know no one is playing this game anymore, so i appreciate it.

Saving any new game over an old slot will wipe whatever was there and thus you'll lose the stats associated with it. You also cannot get the main game trophies whilst playing in the DLCs.

I had 4 saves when I still had a copy of this:

1 for the main game.

1 for the Jedi Temple DLC.

1 for the Tatooine DLC.

1 for the Hoth DLC.

By keeping everything separate I never had a single issue with trophies popping apart from the infamously buggy "Get a Grip" and "The Cable Guy" DLC trophies.

i was afraid of that. So starting DLC was like starting a new game (even though all the powers transferred over?) so it wiped out progress on kills. But even if it didn't, you're saying those kills wouldn't count anyways because they'd be on DLC and not on main campaign. Fudgesicles...

To start over or to not start over and move on to another game....

The DLCs let you start with a few powers partially or fully upgraded so as to give you an easier ride. There may be a way to get NG+ on the DLCs but I'm blowed if I can remember what it is :confused:. What I'd do is start a new game in both the main game and each of the DLCs but save each one in a separate save slot :).

• 10 months later...