Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Before I even try this again......

Ok Force Unleashed was one of the first games I played on the PS3 and before I got into collecting trophies. At this point in my collecting the game sits at 64% completed, and it annoys me that I never completed it.

I want to start from scratch as I don't have the save game file anymore and just start out with doing the cheat. Now the question is if I boot the game....update it..... then do I just do the cheat and play the game as normal??

I have a few trophies such as use force grip to kill 100 enemies, however I don't have force grip kill 500 enemies. Will this mess up the trophies in any way. I know this game was patched to have trophy support and don't really wanna put the time into it if stuff is just going to glitch.

From what I read holycon collector can glitch too, if they aren't obtained in the order you come across them. Is this the case? I'm really very wary of going for the 100% in this game, but again I hate seeing it in my trophy list stuck at 64%. Any info would be great.

I've never heard of there being any problems with the Holocrons in this game so I reckon that problem was patched out long ago. I can't help you with the Cheats as I got the 100% without ever using them, the best advice I can give you is to follow the workaround :).

I don't know of any trophy glitches in this game post-patch if you start from scratch :). Other than some horrible difficulty spikes, one random freeze and a random camera oddity, I had zero issues with this game :).

I think they do but I'm not sure. There's a thread around here somewhere where this question was asked a while back, I will try and dig it out :).

EDIT: Here it is :): http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/star-wars-force-unleashed/65160-3-quick-questions-about-replaying.html

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.