Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Sith Master Trophy Glitch

I used the method in the the guide to bypass the trophy lock, and I started playing the game. In the TIE Fighter Factory, Raxus Prime or Felucia (I don't remember which) I was in the options menu and accidentally switched the difficulty from Sith Master to Sith Lord for a split second, and then I switched it back. I DID NOT exit the pause menu to start playing on Sith Lord. Then I finished the game on Sith Master, but only Sith Warrior and Sith Lord unlocked for me. Is their any way for me to get the trophy without playing the game AGAIN, or without creating a new profile?

Should I do the whole big trick outlined in the trophy guide again on a new save? Will just using the mission select on the old save file do the trick?

You have to start a whole new game from scratch as the Prologue level isn't available via level select and without finishing that level again, you won't get any of the difficulty trophies you are still missing.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

Ok, so I made a new save file and Im on the TIE Fighter Factory level and before I do the whole trophy bypass trick and I get all the force spheres, can I skip the first 3 steps where I have to unlock the Sith Master difficulty, because I already have it unlocked?

Edited by GreenRogue22598

As I said earlier I don't know as I didn't use any cheats when I went for the (P) though in theory you should be alright but you won't know until the trophies start popping. If the trophies don't pop, then you will know what went wrong.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I have no idea as I got the (P) without using any cheats.

WHOAH TIGER! :eek: Strong is the hack & slashy skills with this one.

9/10 difficulty and you did it without without cheats. Nicely done sir. Tried this game back on 360. The game looked great and the powers were fun, but the sword play was so clunky after playing the likes of Darksiders and God of War.

Edited by BrakoV5