Endor DLC

Okay I might be a complete fool, but help me out anyway :whistle:

I downloaded the DLC (PS3) and installed it.. Now how the H#¤" do I play it? :D

I've tried to start a new game, level select, extra but nothing shows up.. Please tell me how to play the Endor mission?

Thx guys

OH NO.. thx for the advice, but then I have a REAL problem!!

It does not say Select Campaing :o

Anyone knows why ro how to fix it? I've tried many times now to download the file from PS Store and then install it from the Game menu.. But theres nowhere inside the game to press Select Campaign! SH!T :eek:

Any help here would be hot :think:

I have the exact same problem. I downloaded the DLC but it doesn't show up anywhere in the menus. I don't have any options about "select campaign" and it doesn't show up in the level select. I tried re-downloading it and installing it again but that did nothing, I then tried deleting the 1.01 patch and trying again but still nothing. I then tried downloading it on another playstation but still nothing. If anyone can come up with a solution for this or even suggest someone who I could ask about it then that would be awesome. It's really frustrating not being able to play it.

This is bullcr@p!

If its not only me, it seems its not because I did something wierd or wrong?

I hope there might be a solution somehow.. PLEASE if someone knows how to correct this, help out :wtf:

May the force be with us!

Okay so I found out its not ONLY a ps3 problem..

I saw this dude on an Xbox forum having the same problem..

"There is no menu called Select Campaign"

So please, if any American guy could try to call LucasArts Support (Since im in Europe its very expensive!) and ask what to do?.. They wont answer mails and I really start to hate LA for messing up like this over and over again and having a bad Cost. Serv.!!

Please help out!

Okay so first of all the intro...

I got the phone number off the Lucas Arts website and also sent them an email and they got back to me saying that they outsourced their UK support to Activision. I called Activision and their technical support was comprised of a dude looking on the web for solutions before telling me to try the Lucas Arts website which was where I started.

And now for my theory...

I was driving home today when it occurred to me it might be an incompatibility issue and when I got home and checked it turns out I indeed have a US copy of the game (code on spine BLUS 30534) so I guess you can't play an EU copy of the DLC with a US copy of the game. Xygonn I don't know if you want to check if it's the same in your case. I'm not certain this is the answer for certain but I'm gonna try and get out to Blockbuster tomorrow and hire an EU version of the game to see if it works.

I'll let you know how it pans out...

Okay, you might be right.. Where can I see this number and know if it is a US nr.? I ordered mine from GameStop I think, but i'll look into it..

There is a nr. on the gamebox that is also on the game disc: 3413801.. is this it?

Yeah, you might be right about this, but the DLC does NOT state anything about its only for US editions, so even if you're right, LA F:eek:ckd up pretty bad!! Hate those J....