Rate the trophy difficulty...  

316 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.05

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted a 3. The campaign isnt that hard, even on Unleashed since the save points are extremely generous. Only thing that makes this platinum a bit complicated are two of the challenges (#s 1 and 5) which will make you want to rip your hair out. After a while, you will get them though, so its all good.

Overall, great game and thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

Voted a 3. The campaign isnt that hard, even on Unleashed since the save points are extremely generous. Only thing that makes this platinum a bit complicated are two of the challenges (#s 1 and 5) which will make you want to rip your hair out. After a while, you will get them though, so its all good.

Overall, great game and thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

Thanks for mentioning that you thoroughly enjoyed. Getting mine tomorrow and I feel better seeing that =)

Just got my platinum, I voted a 4, 90% of the trophies are pretty easy.

Some of the Challenge mode.levels can be down right tough to get golds in, though I did platinum a few not even trying to. Unleashed mode isn't that hard except for a few boss fights that can get tough as well as a few other tough fire fights towards the last 3 levels, but still comes no where near as hard as sith master mode in the original force unleashed

I enjoyed the game but not as much as the first..

Edited by Exodus_AoA

Got the Plat today and rated a 3. Unleashed difficulty is not very difficult especially with 2 protection sabres (50% damage reduction). The trials were fairly easy too, only a few of them required some trial and error but nothing a little practice couldnt fix. The Holocrons are clearly visiible and rarely hidden at all. The plat took me shortly over 10 hours.

I enjoyed the game very much. Good Luck and enjoy your plats!

The game was much easier than the first one. I only missed two Holicrons through out the first play through. They aren't that hidden. Unleashed is definitely easier than Sith Lord. As mentioned before, the double sabers that reduce damage make it a whim. I still enjoyed it a lot. The endings were very satisfying as we the cutscenes. I rated a 3 though, because after two solid play throughs it was easy.

Gave it a 4.

The game itself is super easy. You can play it on easy and then via level select you can keep all your experience and powers and whatnot while on Unleashed.

At times, Unleashed could be annoying, but it wasn't difficult.

The challenges, however, some of them would good god damn annoying. Especially since there are no videos out yet. Though, I'm assuming in due time there will be. Once there are, I bet that it will make those things easy.

It literally took me less than 24 hours of consistently playing it to platinum it.

Edited by jamby

I voted it a 9, I don't see how you all think those challenges are that easy, I cannot get two of them past bronze no matter how hard I try, and the guide does me no help in the matter. Glad to see everyone else have such an easy time with it, though. Unleashed difficulty isn't hard, just frustrating, especially when you get pinned down by a dozen stormtroopers with impossibly good accuracy and then a tougher enemy comes along and has their way with you. This game is a huge disappointment, overall the story (or lack thereof) sucks.

Gave it a 4. Never played the first one so the gameplay was completely new to me, but it wasn't difficult compared to other games. It was an ok game but i am beyond glad i gameflyed it instead of buying it.

The challenges were nothing new and were cake compared to the ones from god of war. Unleashed was only difficult on the first level when i realized i couldn't spam my force powers like i could on easy, but i hit my stride by the second level.

The hardest trophy for me was actually the Strike! trophy. That took me 40 minutes for some dumb reason, and it didn't register the first three times i actually did do it.

I really enjoyed the different endings, and its something i wish more games would do.

Voted 5. Unleashed mode didn't pose any challenge, pretty much played it in one sitting. Only thing difficult was some of the challenges, but even they weren't that tough.

I should point out that the "Use the Force, Luke" trophy was actually the toughest one of all. Simply because it took me 6 playtroughs of the first level to get :(

I gave it a 4. Do challenge 1 as soon as you unlock it and you should be fine. Yazter did a great guide, if you need help with challenges then he did great vids too. Using chapter select after you beat the game on Easy, then you should get through Unleashed with no problems when you max your skills. The most annoying fight on Unleashed if you play like this, is Gorog but just keep at it and you'll do it.

The most annoying fight on Unleashed if you play like this, is Gorog but just keep at it and you'll do it.

Really? I got Gorog without even losing half my health...it was pretty easy..I only had a little problem with the terror walker due to those invisible blasted terror troopers.

Just got the platinum. I gave it a 5 the story mode was nothing compared to the first game and a couple challenges made you put in some effort but overall not very hard. Can easily see why people are rating it lower than a 5 but can't see why people are rating it over a 5 It is an easy and SHORT platinum.

I voted 5..

The game is overall pretty easy..

Some of the trophies is kinda sad, but overall not that bad..

Why 5 then?, you ask..

Simple answer: The goddamn challenges..

Sure.. The Combatchallenge is easy if you don't have saber 3 upgrade.. But I had.. And yeah.. Deflection can be easy with the right sabers.. And so on..

But overall they're a grind, simply frustrating, and I can't see the purpose! Why not add a level or two more?!

I did enjoy the game though..

And I'm looking forward to even more Star Wars, if we're that lucky!

This game was ridiclously easy not to mention way to short. Boba Fett and Yoda? Thats all we get? I'm not a fan of Star Wars by all means but seriously, either don't introduce them at all or at least make their cameo awesome.

Unleashed difficulty was ver easy, because the checkpoints in this game were very generous. Only thing about this game that was "hard" were the challenges, and even then you were able to finish them with ease.

Overall, 3/10.