XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-13-2012, 08:38 AM   #11
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEO_COSMIN View Post
No, US store isn't the same as UK store. THE DLC HAS TO BE THE SAME ZONE AS YOUR GAME IS. So, consequencially, if u have a zone 2 game (Europe), the dlc has to be from a store from Europe. IT WON'T WORK IF U DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE US STORE.
What are you talking about ? The OP has clearly stated he's from Europe.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #12
chackijhan

I might have made a really silly mistake.... I don't think the Battle of Endor DLC is included in the collectors editition.... It says "Exclusive In-game content" from the site I ordered it, and after a little research it seems that that "content" is actually just a skin, a lightsaber crystal and 3 extra challenges.

But I'm still unsure Anyone knows if Battle of Endor is supposed to be included in the collectors edition??

Btw the content I downloaded with my voucher code is 217 Mb big. Anyone with Battle of Endor who can tell if it is the same size or bigger/smaller?

--------------------------------

Last edited by chackijhan; 02-15-2012 at 12:24 PM.
chackijhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #13
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Nope, the Endor DLC wasn't released until two months AFTER the main game came out.

Here's the full specs for the CE: News: Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition detailed - Pics - ComputerAndVideoGames.com Endor is NOT included.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #14
chackijhan

WTF I have went through all this trouble of searching for a solution when I'm not even supposed to have the DLC Man do I feel stupid now Guess I'll buy the DLC tomorrow then! I mean it costs virtually nothing.
chackijhan is offline   Reply With Quote