Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes

Need help with Can't touch me... look here

Although this is not a terribly difficult trophy, I thought this might help SOME...

This method should take 20-25 mins to complete

NOTE: 2 controllers are needed for this

1) start Mission 7 of Ryloth and just before the challenge mentioned in the trophy guide (the shooting challenge where you should only shoot the enemies that appear on your right) enter the game with the 2nd controller

2) constantly reply this challenge as the 2nd player until you have earned 100,000 points

3) buy invulnerability cheat

4) finish level

5) when you go back to the mission select screen (do not exit out from here because the 2nd player's points will be deleted) select the Behpour mission where you fight Kul Teska...

6) enable the invulnerability cheat for both characters when mission starts

7) finish level (be careful not to fall during the 3rd sequence), trophy is yours;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you are having trouble with the 3rd part where you have to jump onto the droids and send them flying back at him try this......... I was having one hell of a time because my character would jump straight off past the droid and down to his death..... if you have invincibility sit right under a droid till he flys up high then back down. after he flys back down now try jumping on him worked for me everytime. ding plat number 31 hope this helps everyone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found out a way to always land safely on the Droids without risk of jumping to your doom. I always use the Droid that appears on the left, I position myself right in front of it, due to the camera angle it looks like I'm to the left of it. Then I push the left stick so the character is looking at Kul Teska, then just double jump without pushing forward on the left stick. If done right the character will always get on the droid safely, and if the Droid disappears, then your character will just land back at the rail. It takes a bit of practice, the trick is not to push the stick forward as you jump. I did this and worked perfectly and got my trophy no problem. I've tried it after and it always works.

Edited by Neophenom

• 9 months later...