Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes

Surprisingly Enjoying this Game

So I love Star Wars but have never been a fan of the cartoons etc. I picked up this game just cuz it looked fun and not too involved. I'm actually suprised that I've really enjoyed playing it. The controls are wonky sometimes but other than that its an enjoyable game.

Just my two cents. :dance:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having a love hate / relationship with this game. The mindless slicing of droids is fun but there are some annoying jumping sections any level with Kit and Mace in makes me cringe. Oh well got some good trophies so far and have my eye on a few more .. not certain it will be my second platty though ..

• 3 weeks later...
I'm having a love hate / relationship with this game. The mindless slicing of droids is fun but there are some annoying jumping sections any level with Kit and Mace in makes me cringe. Oh well got some good trophies so far and have my eye on a few more .. not certain it will be my second platty though ..

Lol how wrong was i? Silly game hooked me in and the wife/kids loved helping me with the co-op which delayed the platty but got us gaming together!!

• 2 weeks later...
Besides the jumping in some levels this is an allright game. It does what it sets out to do, mindless fun.

My thoughts exactly. The only thing that bothers me is the jumping. At least you keep respawning when you have force points.

I'm finding this to be a very fun game. I like the Clone Wars stuff so that's a bonus.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...