Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes

Help with Campaign Veteran Trophy

I'm trying to get gold on all campaign's but 2 levels are bugging the hell out of me i can't seem to get gold medals on both boss levels fighting Kul Teska,Juma-9 mission 6 and Behpour mission 9, i can only get silver on both, i try to beat him fast and i tried to score points and finish but both times silver and bronze, and i can't hit him while hes floating about and when i do hit him hardly none of hes life is coming off, any tips anyone. :confused:

how can you do it that quick all he do is float around in the air, and you can't hit him in the air only when he lands and when he does land and its button mashing time hardly no life comes off the bar, anyway thanks for the advice i'll give it a go later and try and few different things.

k for the both fights make sure you have invincibility on. the behpour fight should be done really fast and you will get gold. i had trouble on getting the first kul teska fight and im pretty sure its under five minutes. when he is down dont just go ballistic because you can miss him and you need to hit him as much as you can. and yea if you have a quick way to do the floating block parts then yea your good to go

Thanks Mee-Gell, ive got gold for the first fight but know it's the last one, the first two parts i can do fast it just the last part on the beam, because all the AI does is just walk back and forth so when i go to jump on the spinny things i just miss and die, i'll have to try again when i get my other controller back because ive got to finish the co-op trophies anyway. And i can't believe how bad the control's are for this game REALLY BAD.

• 2 months later...

Yeah... Just found the thread and I'm glad I did because I'm having trouble with both those levels too...

I have invicibility and extra damage... I use invincibility until he falls down and then I use the cheat for extra damage to try and kill him faster but still I'm only getting silver.

I'll have to try again tomorrow and hopefully I'll just sneak in, in time to get a gold trophy

EDIT: Nevermind... I got it now and it was way easier than I thought. The problem was I was trying to do both of them on Master... Even though I had all gold and platinum on Master, I switched over to Patawan just to do those two levels and got a gold and platinum on my first time through.

Edited by Steve_LWL

• 2 years later...
Yeah... Just found the thread and I'm glad I did because I'm having trouble with both those levels too...

I have invicibility and extra damage... I use invincibility until he falls down and then I use the cheat for extra damage to try and kill him faster but still I'm only getting silver.

I'll have to try again tomorrow and hopefully I'll just sneak in, in time to get a gold trophy

EDIT: Nevermind... I got it now and it was way easier than I thought. The problem was I was trying to do both of them on Master... Even though I had all gold and platinum on Master, I switched over to Patawan just to do those two levels and got a gold and platinum on my first time through.

How fast did you have do do mission 6 on Juma My Name is Teska? I've done it under 5 minutes several times and still on get silver.

• 1 month later...

I had trouble with behpour mission 1, and missed some info here .. so:

What i missed for getting gold or plat is that i had to take the side mission within my attemp with the cheat points combo on!:rolleyes:

Mayby it was my bad try with the normal run for getting all side-mission trophy:whistle: and not getting the gold or better but without this side mission its not possible and i know because tried like twenty times before i tough of this

Well I hope it will help someone

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/kokkie82.png